Author Topic: BP Truck Application 469FE  (Read 9414 times)

70bosscat

• View Profile
Re: BP Truck Application 469FE
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2020, 01:30:48 PM »
Blair,

First I have to say that's a really nice build that would be just the ticket in a 60's vintage Galaxie. If you were to swap on a set of your EMC iron heads, what kind of torque/hp changes do you think you'd see?

Ric

KsHighboy

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2020, 03:28:10 PM »
The torque of this build is nothing short of amazing! Awesome build. I like that its a lower rpm build as this what I would utilize in my own 67 highboy. Torque right where you need it and tons of it!

ROBSREDFORD

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2020, 08:44:26 AM »
I’m impressed but got few questions my dyno experience is large diesels and I’m not accustomed to seeing dyno on gas engines.  On the second dyno sheet the torque numbers fluctuate up and down not smooth continuous rise or fall.... why is that ?

e philpott

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2020, 05:27:20 PM »
I’m impressed but got few questions my dyno experience is large diesels and I’m not accustomed to seeing dyno on gas engines.  On the second dyno sheet the torque numbers fluctuate up and down not smooth continuous rise or fall.... why is that ?

Read the last paragraph of post #21, he touched on it wanting to drive through the Dyno and had to readjust the Dyno for the low rpm torque