Author Topic: Confused and at a loss  (Read 9896 times)

falcongeorge

• View Profile
Re: Confused and at a loss
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2018, 08:45:24 PM »
  I do admit to once having a Joey Silvera signature series ‘stache, but my wife said I had to shave it off before she would marry me, and she has big t*ts, so I had to comply. This “alpha male” stuff only goes so far......

Evidently, only as far as the leading edge of big tits. BTW, beta boy, there is no asterisk in the spelling of "tits".
I don’t post enough on here to know what will draw the ire of the mods, so I ere on the side of caution. ;)
Shady, steel ‘23 t roadster. I mention the steel to make sure everyone knows its a real ford.  ;) feel free to be offended.

Always capitalize the first letter in Phord. That's more important than tits. Or boobs. Or knockers. Or funbags. Face it, if I haven't been permanently banned yet, nobody else here has much to worry about.

And, good thing nobody here mentioned I have non-Fords, 'cuz I'd look a tad hypocritical. Might have hamstrung the onslaught. Nah, I don't have any ethics or morals, so what the hell.

Looks now like Kavanaugh is soon in for SCOTUS. Now we need to drop-kick Ginsberg into a mausoleum, where she should have been rotting 20 years ago, and get Doug Smith onto the bench.
I’m tempted to ask what the non-fords are, but I am afraid it might involve Yugos...