Author Topic: Confused and at a loss  (Read 9894 times)

falcongeorge

• View Profile
Re: Confused and at a loss
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2018, 02:42:48 PM »

I think it probably comes across that I am poking fun at this (and perhaps pointing out just how utterly ridiculous the whole make bashing thing is, WHATEVER side it is coming from) more than offended.

Yeah, sure. Let's see you sitting at at light with your pulsating antiquity and have some Honda Civic pull up next to you and brap the pipe. Like you're gonna think, "Self, I know this overzealous pimple farm revving an engine with less horsepower than my spare tire is annoying, but it's ridiculous to bash him since we are all created equal. Here, let me extend my hand out the window in a gesture of fatherly empathy and let the positrons flow unto his soul".

Right? Sure. That man bun pulling on yer scalp a little tightly there, Georgey?

Scathing offensiveness is primary weaponry in the arsenal of the older white alpha male, created via the defensive posture mandated by the chalk-on-board monotone of faux vicious SJW posturing. Don't just sit there and swish, "Gosh, I'm offended by something I deem ridiculous". Get tough. Snarl at your monitor. Check your package. Snarl some more. Go out and uh...wait a minute. How did I get on this tangent? Seems I turned RIGHT at the last intersection. Such a bother to turn around; maybe I'll just slam it into reverse, peg the pedal, and hope that damn Honda doesn't turn in behind me.
The Jack Daniels down the injectors..Pha, big deal, it would probably run better, but this^^?  Ok, I will graciously accept that I am outdone. And undone by laughter....goddam, passive agressive, post Sesame Street generation of hubristic, self-satisfied pr*ck faces... I feel your pain sir, I truly do.... ;D
 Oh, and no man bun here. We all know those faux-feminist pussies are full of shit, we all know that posture is just a vain, pathetic attempt to work it into all those hairy earth mother types. I do admit to once having a Joey Silvera signature series ‘stache, but my wife said I had to shave it off before she would marry me, and she has big t*ts, so I had to comply. This “alpha male” stuff only goes so far......
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 02:58:55 PM by falcongeorge »

FElony

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2018, 02:49:18 PM »
LMFAO!!!  Now THIS is why I stay up at night to read the forums!  FElony, I do have one question.  If you were to pour Jack Daniels down the injectors on a Ford, how would that interact with the dilithium crystals and the flux capacitator?  Inquiring minds want to know  ;D

I haven't the foggiest. I think Doug is more experienced with that drug than I am. I asked my dealer and he said he can't get any here in AZ. I did hear it goes just fabulously with Chianti and prime rib, though.

Sadly, nobody caught my ST references. I guess I'll just hang up my keyboard for good [fake sigh].   :'(

FElony

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2018, 03:16:57 PM »
The Jack Daniels down the injectors..Pha, big deal, it would probably run better, but this^^?  Ok, I will graciously accept that I am outdone. And undone by laughter....goddam, passive agressive, post Sesame Street generation of hubristic, self-satisfied pr*ck faces... I feel your pain sir, I truly do.... ;D

Like many of us I'm sure, I try to picture today's squealing whelps growing up in my childhood surroundings. Lawdy lawdy, they would have been ridiculed, beaten with baseball bats that were actually used to play baseball, and left in the hills to become desiccated husks. Hell, we almost executed two brothers who had immigrated into our hood from the Bronx because they referred to jeans as "dungarees". I mean, really? Dungarees? NYC street gang pussies.

It's times like this I'm thankful I never spawned any urchins. I am guilt-free in contributing to the dissonance and dysfunction, and feel justified in pointing my finger at my peers for failing their brood.

However, I feel the most sorrow for the Original Poster of this thread, who is even more Confused and at a loss now than even before. You know, like the kid on a bike caught in a downpour outside of town, while herds of SUV's zoom by unconcerned.

cjshaker

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2018, 04:46:19 PM »
I haven't the foggiest. I think Doug is more experienced with that drug than I am. I asked my dealer and he said he can't get any here in AZ. I did hear it goes just fabulously with Chianti and prime rib, though.

The drugs that I've done have no relevance to the conversation here. And barring my future SCOTUS nomination, which I'm expecting any year now, anything I did back in highschool is sealed and privileged information. My friends can testify to my immaculately clean record, at least the ones who haven't disappeared under veiled circumstances.
Doug Smith

'69 R-code Mach 1, 427 MR, 2x4, Jerico, 4.30 Locker
'70 F-350 390
'55 Ford Customline 2dr
'37 Ford Coupe

RJP

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2018, 05:35:23 PM »
... my current chevy powered project has hilborns on it, and I plan to drive it on the street....

Well, if some douchebag pours a half-bottle of Jack Daniel's down your injectors while you're at a stoplight, you'll know it's just me being neighborly and all.
Damn....What a monumental waste of Jack Daniel's...on a Chevy no less.

falcongeorge

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2018, 07:53:10 PM »

The drugs that I've done have no relevance to the conversation here. And barring my future SCOTUS nomination, which I'm expecting any year now, anything I did back in highschool is sealed and privileged information. My friends can testify to my immaculately clean record, at least the ones who haven't disappeared under veiled circumstances.
Realistically, NONE of this had any relevance to the conversation here.... ::) ;D and my version of streetability relates pretty closely to Falcon67’s....but with hilborns... ;)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 07:59:08 PM by falcongeorge »

FElony

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2018, 08:09:25 PM »
  I do admit to once having a Joey Silvera signature series ‘stache, but my wife said I had to shave it off before she would marry me, and she has big t*ts, so I had to comply. This “alpha male” stuff only goes so far......

Evidently, only as far as the leading edge of big tits. BTW, beta boy, there is no asterisk in the spelling of "tits".

FElony

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2018, 08:16:55 PM »

Veiled, my butt. We'uns all see the two wheelguns and the ornery countenance. Ain't no secret whut varmint done in Billy Bob's Wedgie Gang. Good riddance, though, I heard they done hired out to Billary doing Arkanwedgies.

FElony

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2018, 08:20:02 PM »
... my current chevy powered project has hilborns on it, and I plan to drive it on the street....

Well, if some douchebag pours a half-bottle of Jack Daniel's down your injectors while you're at a stoplight, you'll know it's just me being neighborly and all.
Damn....What a monumental waste of Jack Daniel's...on a Chevy no less.

That's why I said only a half-bottle. I normally have chugged the first half before getting to any stoplight.

FElony

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2018, 08:30:13 PM »
Realistically, NONE of this had any relevance to the conversation here.... ::) ;D and my version of streetability relates pretty closely to Falcon67’s....but with hilborns... ;)

Hilborns blah blah blah Chevy blah blah blah Insanity blah blah blah. Anytime you wanna get into a number-of-cars/parts on shelves contest just ante up. No beta male bets. Two ten-packs min.

As far as streetability, it all revolves around the ability to put the power to the asphalt. Money into the back end of the car first.

shady

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2018, 08:46:01 AM »
I like Hilborns. Even Hilborns on a SBC are OK. But if that Chevy is going in an early Ford? Instant douchebag.
What goes fast doesn't go fast long'
What goes fast takes your money with it.
So I'm slow & broke, what went wrong?
2021 FERR cool FE Winner
2022 FERR cool FE Winner
2023 FERR cool FE Winner

cammerfe

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2018, 12:34:06 PM »
I like Hilborns. Even Hilborns on a SBC are OK. But if that Chevy is going in an early Ford? Instant douchebag.

Finally, something in this thread... Oh, well, forget it. It's all good!

KS

falcongeorge

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2018, 03:25:47 PM »
  I do admit to once having a Joey Silvera signature series ‘stache, but my wife said I had to shave it off before she would marry me, and she has big t*ts, so I had to comply. This “alpha male” stuff only goes so far......

Evidently, only as far as the leading edge of big tits. BTW, beta boy, there is no asterisk in the spelling of "tits".
I don’t post enough on here to know what will draw the ire of the mods, so I ere on the side of caution. ;)
Shady, steel ‘23 t roadster. I mention the steel to make sure everyone knows its a real ford.  ;) feel free to be offended.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 03:37:21 PM by falcongeorge »

FElony

« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2018, 05:06:42 PM »

I don’t post enough on here to know what will draw the ire of the mods, so I ere on the side of caution. ;)
Shady, steel ‘23 t roadster. I mention the steel to make sure everyone knows its a real ford.  ;) feel free to be offended.

Always capitalize the first letter in Phord. That's more important than tits. Or boobs. Or knockers. Or funbags. Face it, if I haven't been permanently banned yet, nobody else here has much to worry about.

And, good thing nobody here mentioned I have non-Fords, 'cuz I'd look a tad hypocritical. Might have hamstrung the onslaught. Nah, I don't have any ethics or morals, so what the hell.

Looks now like Kavanaugh is soon in for SCOTUS. Now we need to drop-kick Ginsberg into a mausoleum, where she should have been rotting 20 years ago, and get Doug Smith onto the bench.

falcongeorge

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2018, 07:00:24 PM »

Always capitalize the first letter in Phord. That's more important than tits. Or boobs. Or knockers. Or funbags. Face it, if I haven't been permanently banned yet, nobody else here has much to worry about.

And, good thing nobody here mentioned I have non-Fords, 'cuz I'd look a tad hypocritical. Might have hamstrung the onslaught. Nah, I don't have any ethics or morals, so what the hell.

Looks now like Kavanaugh is soon in for SCOTUS. Now we need to drop-kick Ginsberg into a mausoleum, where she should have been rotting 20 years ago, and get Doug Smith onto the bench.
Ethics and morals are over-rated, look how quick I shaved my moustache off for a girl with big tits. One of my friends said “hah, he’s whipped” to which I responded “yea, and Whos banging the Asian chick with big tits???” Priorititties....
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 07:04:07 PM by falcongeorge »