Author Topic: Scott Foxwell I apologize if I....  (Read 10810 times)

BH107

• View Profile
Re: Scott Foxwell I apologize if I....
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2018, 12:37:36 PM »
He’s had the same problems on some of the Facebook FE groups as well, and didn’t take too lightly to being called out on it.

“Ben, you need to put a sock in it. I'm not going to disrespect that thread by responding to your crap, but here: Jays' site is mostly good guys but there are a couple clowns over there that I have zero patience for. Kinda like you... I have never had a problem admitting when I'm wrong. I do have a problem with jokers who think they're "accomplished engine builders" that want to argue just for the sake of arguing. Kinda like you right now. Oh, and FYI, Jay's a liar. I did not ask him to cancel my membership on that site. I told him what I thought of him and his puppet Lykens, and if he didn't like it he could cancel it. That was his choice not mine. Trust me, there are plenty of people who see the other side of that coin plain as day. And Chris did what he thought was right, I had no idea he posted that. Finally, I sure don't need your approval or opinion on anything. How about you just mind your own business, kid. You really don't have a clue what you;re talking about.”

blykins

• View Profile
    • Lykins Motorsports
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2018, 12:42:35 PM »
Wow.

I've never been a puppet before!  He could have at least spelled my name correctly if he was gonna dis me.   ;D

What you copied and pasted there reminds me of a PM that Scott sent me through this forum that said something like, "You better have your dishes clean and put away before you step into my kitchen!"

Whatever that means.

Sounds like Scott needs to do a little self-reflecting.  Looks very poorly on Straub's business to have an employee bad-mouthing everyone, discrediting them, and calling them names.

Sounds like Jay did the right thing. 
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 01:47:34 PM by blykins »
Brent Lykins
Lykins Motorsports
Custom FE Street, Drag Race, Road Race, and Pulling Truck Engines
Custom Roller & Flat Tappet Camshafts
www.lykinsmotorsports.com
brent@lykinsmotorsports.com
www.customfordcams.com
502-759-1431
Instagram:  brentlykinsmotorsports
YouTube:  Lykins Motorsports

Chrisss31

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2018, 01:33:48 PM »
What group is that quote from?

I apparently missed a lot of the post that was taken down, the last time I checked in on it was before all the action happened.  Just to be clear I have no horse in this race and my only point was that there aren't a lot of guys here so it's a shame to see anyone go. 

I belong to a few Mustang and FE forums, I like to read and learn but don't contrubute much unless I actually have something constructive to say.  What I will say about this forum is that there are a lot of very knowledgable members who contrubute regularly and hardly any drama so to speak of.  Most of the other forums are like watching reality TV.  They're full of snarky comments that contribute nothing and derail the conversation away from the original point or from people who obviously have no idea what they're talking about.  Jay clearly likes to keep things professional on this forum and I like that.

BattlestarGalactic

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2018, 01:36:58 PM »
What you copied and pasted there reminds me of a PM that Scott sent me through this forum that said something like, "You better have your dishes clean and put away before you step into my kitchen!"

Whatever that means.

Larry

gt350hr

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2018, 01:42:40 PM »
   Jays not a liar , he simply used the "if you don't like it" option presented to him by Scott. Throwing blame and guilt upon others to maintain ones image is as old as dirt.  I asked for membership here so I could learn and share my experience too. Certainly not to argue or degrade people who do things differently than I do. Respect ( even when disagreeing) , is what every member deserves but other members can't control the desire of a few to give up that respect by mistreating others. Many forums have to deal with "persons of EGO" and many of us are ego driven more than others. EGO does not = superiority anywhere.
      Randy

blykins

• View Profile
    • Lykins Motorsports
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2018, 01:55:17 PM »
This song goes out to Jay Brown..................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liKhLNY5GYI

Ok wait, I take that back.  I didn't listen to all the lyrics before I posted it................

I'm married and have a kid.  I promise.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 01:58:55 PM by blykins »
Brent Lykins
Lykins Motorsports
Custom FE Street, Drag Race, Road Race, and Pulling Truck Engines
Custom Roller & Flat Tappet Camshafts
www.lykinsmotorsports.com
brent@lykinsmotorsports.com
www.customfordcams.com
502-759-1431
Instagram:  brentlykinsmotorsports
YouTube:  Lykins Motorsports

jayb

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • FE Power
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2018, 01:58:20 PM »
Well, that's interesting.  Here's a direct quote from the very nasty PM that Scott sent me after all the crap hit the fan from his last post:

"You can remove me, ban me, whatever you like, but I'm done here. "

I took that to mean that he wanted to be removed from the forum.  So, I deleted his membership.  I guess that makes me a liar  ::)
Jay Brown
- 1969 Mach 1, Drag Week 2005 Winner NA/BB, 511" FE (10.60s @ 129); Drag Week 2007 Runner-Up PA/BB, 490" Supercharged FE (9.35 @ 151)
- 1964 Ford Galaxie, Drag Week 2009 Winner Modified NA (9.50s @ 143), 585" SOHC
- 1969 Shelby Clone, Drag Week 2015 Winner Modified NA (Average 8.98 @ 149), 585" SOHC

machoneman

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2018, 02:19:48 PM »
I doubt Jay that..."your pants are on fire!".  ;) :) ;D

Sad as that fellow, from Day 1, to me seemed to be quite confrontational on most subjects. Why I don't know. 
Bob Maag

gt350hr

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2018, 02:20:58 PM »
  Some call his problem a "Napoleon complex".

shady

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2018, 02:50:50 PM »
What goes fast doesn't go fast long'
What goes fast takes your money with it.
So I'm slow & broke, what went wrong?
2021 FERR cool FE Winner
2022 FERR cool FE Winner
2023 FERR cool FE Winner

Drew Pojedinec

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2018, 05:17:00 PM »
I read it that Drew is hosting some sort of Comic FE reunion?

Yeah I’m letting FElony make the fruit punch.

cammerfe

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2018, 10:11:38 PM »
I wouldn't touch that line with a ten foot...   :)

KS

« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 11:05:57 PM by cammerfe »

Dan859

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2018, 03:30:04 PM »
Oh, come on!  FElony, a comic FE reunion, fruit punch, what could possibly go wrong?  LMAO, I'd pay to see that one!