Author Topic: The New FordFE Forum  (Read 16484 times)

e philpott

• View Profile
Re: The New FordFE Forum
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2018, 11:33:43 AM »
I've all but quit going to the new-Old FE forum.  It is not user friendly-except for picture downloading, and the new folks are a different mindset of usable knowledge.  Thankfully Jay has kept the FE alive and well here.  Joe-JDC

Echo.

Me too

Lenz

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2018, 11:33:58 AM »
Understanding that every character you type is out there forever is something our supposedly computer savvy kids should have all realized or been taught from the moment they could type.
Ditto.  What used to be a high school popularity contest for the senior high kids in year books (best smile, best athlete or whatever) has gone from a fairly harmless finite deal to a massive world wide popularity contest where the kid with the most "likes" from people he or she doesn't even know wins.  Scary, because they want it that way and crave approval so much they'll do anything to get it.  The whole social media thing is in my view the worst thing that has ever happened to young people and the parents of ten year olds who can't put down their phones don't even know it.

OK, I'll shut up now :-X
Len Zielinski
'64 Galaxie 500 445 Toploader
'69 F100 300 stick

FElony

« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2018, 07:30:50 PM »
OK, here's a quickie . There is a faction behind the scenes that did not want Zuckerberg to go in the direction he was going. The Cambridge Analytics leak was utilized to reel him in and hamstring any illusions he had of gaining popularity with the citizenry. If Zuck truly thought that FB was going to recover, why would he publicly dump large amounts of his stock? I'm going to stick to my thought that FB, over time, will fail.

This last Sunday I was discussing this with someone whose quality of life has suffered of late as all he does is sit in front of his FB stream all day. He is a victim of FAD. He was unaware anything was amiss with MZ because he droids non-stop, and FB does not tell its own that the poopy is hitting the fan. I also told him that Bezos was gonna get hit, and he laughed. This morning Trump came out and said Amazon is targeted because of its prolific tax evasion and monopoly practices. Bezos is losing billions as we speak. The stars are going to be re-aligned.

Likewise, Musk is having dire problems with Tesla, as he has been the recipient of too much special interest. There will be others.

Years of FElony predictions coming true. As it has been. Those of you who talk down to me should wake up. It's clear you are unaware of downstream consequences in the Big Picture. We have witnessed the fall of Western Europe in a shockingly short time. The power struggle is just going to continue escalating while we just go upon our daily lives.

Anyway, it has become evident that, as predicted, my presence in this forum is less than appreciated by the Top Gun, so I'm going to wind it down.

FElony

« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2018, 07:45:40 PM »
I don't think I'd have a drink with a nam vet if I were you.

Worse yet, having a drink with a guy who can fake Nam and then tell you in detail what it was like being hired to guard coca plantations for the Medellin Cartel in the 80's.

plovett

« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2018, 07:55:31 PM »
I don't think I'd have a drink with a nam vet if I were you.

Worse yet, having a drink with a guy who can fake Nam and then tell you in detail what it was like being hired to guard coca plantations for the Medellin Cartel in the 80's.

Duuuude.  You and I are not worthy.  And I have seen some feces.  Just sayin'.

paulie

wayne

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2018, 12:12:34 PM »
I think my sister in law has it right she calls it two face book

TomP

« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2018, 02:19:25 PM »
In my case I've just not been able to log in to the new forum and can't reregister because my email is already registered. I gave up trying but read the stuff there.

e philpott

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2018, 02:39:24 PM »
In my case I've just not been able to log in to the new forum and can't reregister because my email is already registered. I gave up trying but read the stuff there.

My email address if fugged up with a extra letter over there , I can log in great but the faulty email sure keeps spam out , lol