Author Topic: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!  (Read 228812 times)

FElony

Re: New Members - Introduce Yourselves Here!
« Reply #240 on: May 18, 2015, 03:17:11 PM »
Quote from: jayb

What's with all this French?  Was the nurse French or something?  Sacrebleu!

French? Why, I haven't a clouseau what you are talking about!

FElony

« Reply #241 on: May 18, 2015, 03:37:20 PM »
Oh no, the dogs of war have been loosed. Run for your lives!

Just imagine how I felt reading the Registration Agreement. "You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law."

I'm sitting here thinking, "Sxxt, that's my whole act. How am I going to convey the warm and fuzzies that exemplifies the FElony persona if I can't curse like an inmate and post pictures of some tanned, cuddly bunsies? I'm toast." How long before I have to report my own posts to the moderator? I dunno. Soon, probably.

TimeWarpF100

• View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 18, 2015, 05:13:01 PM »
Oh no, the dogs of war have been loosed. Run for your lives!

Just imagine how I felt reading the Registration Agreement. "You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law."

I'm sitting here thinking, "Sxxt, that's my whole act. How am I going to convey the warm and fuzzies that exemplifies the FElony persona if I can't curse like an inmate and post pictures of some tanned, cuddly bunsies? I'm toast." How long before I have to report my own posts to the moderator? I dunno. Soon, probably.

First off, Welcome!

2nd I am kinda surprised you were being shy lurking so long before you officially signed up.

3rd I guess it took a couple mentions of your name to shame you into it . . LOL   Knew you were lurking . .

And the biggest surprise is you have 5 posts and have not broken the rule book . . Not much else to say to that!

Now go ahead and ask those questions you were afraid to ask . .  haha

FElony

« Reply #243 on: May 18, 2015, 05:58:04 PM »
Quote from: TimeWarpF100

First off, Welcome!

2nd I am kinda surprised you were being shy lurking so long before you officially signed up.

3rd I guess it took a couple mentions of your name to shame you into it . . LOL   Knew you were lurking . .

And the biggest surprise is you have 5 posts and have not broken the rule book . . Not much else to say to that!

Now go ahead and ask those questions you were afraid to ask . .  haha

Shy? Afraid? You talkin' to the guy with 15,000 posts in the FE/385 group that I started in 1998? The guy with a train-wreck fan base on four continents up until 2005? The guy who claims he "forgot" to put on his pants before going to the titty bar, 7 times in a row? Shy? Afraid? OK, here's my first question for the group: Guys, what is the best technique for fastening a geriatric butt nugget like Randy to my driveshaft and taking him for a little spin down the interstate? Money is no object!!

Apologies to the moderator if butt nugget is actually one word. I don't get out much these days.

cjshaker

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 19, 2015, 07:22:44 AM »
Reminds me of Ricky from Trailer Park Boys, "How can I express myself if I can't smoke and cuss?".
Doug Smith

'69 R-code Mach 1, 427 MR, 2x4, Jerico, 4.30 Locker
'70 F-350 390
'55 Ford Customline 2dr
'37 Ford Coupe

plovett

« Reply #245 on: May 23, 2015, 05:41:14 AM »
FElony here. Oh no, I'm a newbie again!!! Aaaarrgghhhhh. Just when I was learning to tie my own shoe laces...

Oh Lord, the Visigoths have entered Rome!

Too dramatic???

IDOIT4SPEED

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 28, 2015, 11:02:25 PM »
Hi, Mike Hed here I did not find this thread till now.  history, Ford guy from day one, automotive machinist since 1978 racer 500 nights asphalt circle track as crew guy, crew chief. 150 more as driver car owner. running Chevrolet. drag racing  on and off since 1985 in ford mustang. currently my only FE is the 390 in my hauler, that's what gets me to the track.

thatdarncat

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 28, 2015, 11:21:19 PM »
Welcome. Feel free to post pictures of that cool camper anytime and keep us posted on the racing action up there at Top End.
Kevin Rolph

1967 Cougar Drag Car ( under constuction )
1966 7 litre Galaxie
1966 Country Squire 390
1966 Cyclone GT 390
1968 Torino GT 390
1972 Gran Torino wagon
1978 Lincoln Mk V

billtroth

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 08, 2015, 09:50:17 AM »
I have followed this forum for quite a while but did not register as a member until a few weeks ago.  I am familiar with a lot of the members from posts on the FE Forum where I have been following since 2001.  I bought a stock '64 Galaxie in 1999 and have completely re built and modified the car to a NSS race only car.  Best e.t. is 11.33 with the current motor; 427 stock marine block with a Scat 4.25 crank for 486 cu. in., pocket ported Edelbrock heads, 2, 600 c.f.m. Holleys on a Dove tunnel wedge. 

Since I retired in 2014 I have had more time to spend on the car and last year I checked off an item on my bucket list when I towed to Beaver Springs for the FE Race and Reunion.  I got to meet many of you in person an had a fantastic time.  I am rebuilding the front suspension this winter and be back at Beaver Springs in April.  I am looking forward to seeing some of you there again.

Bill Troth
Aftershock427
1964 Galaxie NNS

BruceS

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 08, 2015, 07:31:41 PM »
Bill, welcome to the forum and to the ranks of the newly retired!   Great looking Galaxie too.  I've got a 63 fastback / 352 that will get an FE build in the new year.  I've also got a 427 Marine (LH rotation) block as a candidate foundation for my new build.  Looking forward to hearing more about the car and details on your "410 HP" FE. 

Bruce
66 Fairlane 500, 347-4V SB stroker, C4
63 Galaxie 500 fastback, 482 SO 4V, Cruise-O-Matic

billtroth

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 09, 2015, 07:20:25 PM »
Mine started as a stock 352 also.  The first motor was also a 427 marine center oiler with a stock 428 crank.  Blew that motor in 2009 with a cracked cylinder wall.  It was not block filled.  The motor now has the blocked filled to the bottom water pump holes.  I have not water temperature issues with it.  If you are going racing with your car I would recommend block fill.   
Bill Troth
Aftershock427
1964 Galaxie NNS

John64

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 27, 2015, 03:11:00 PM »
Thanks for the ad! I have been lurking on this forum for some time. I currently don't own an FE but do work on them once in awhile. I have a 64 Fairlane with a SBF (and yes, it should have a FE in it....) Time and money prevent that from happening anytime soon. Always looking and keeping up to date for what's new in the FE world.
http://canadianhotrods.com/hotrod-pictures-articles/wp-content/uploads/photo-gallery/GASSER%20GET%20DOWN/T-BOLT%20FAIRLANE.jpg
John Pezzolesi

57 lima bean

« Reply #252 on: November 27, 2015, 03:19:10 PM »
If that's your car John...Nice going!

BigBlueIron

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 04, 2016, 03:29:13 PM »
Hello all,

Troy Trzpuc Southern Iowa.

History in Diesel and commercial AG, I now work as a technical adviser for a small manufacturing facility and moon lite as a mechanic.

Have been on the FE forum for 15yrs? Only one FE and one FT running at the moment, been a fan of the FE since my first mud truck (points champion). Have built been around just about every Ford engine but never seem to shake my appreciation for the FE.

I'm a young guy by comparison and love hearing the old "war stories".

Its exciting with all the new developments as of late which means I can play with these engines for years to come. And I look forward to my next engine build.

Regards,

Troy T

Bolted to Floor

• View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 05, 2016, 03:07:19 PM »
Welcome to the site Troy. There is a great group of people here. They are always helpful when its time to ask a question.
John D -- 67 Mustang 390 5 speed