Author Topic: Storytime, gather around the fire and let me tell you.....  (Read 1120 times)

Heo

• View Profile
Storytime, gather around the fire and let me tell you.....
« on: February 01, 2022, 06:02:21 PM »
Sick with covid here and getting restless. The village i live in, is an old established village at least
since the 13th century. Moved closer to the shore 16-17th century.

Next village on the other hand was nothing before they started the sawmill in 1868. And workers came moving in, often to get away
from the law.
So that village and the village around the sawmill was much like the wildwest towns
with robbers, murderers,pedophiles,alcoholics....
Fastforward some generations the clientel has not changed much. For example there was four brothers my age and 5 -10 years older all dead now.
Idiots all of them the oldest one  used to call around to womens moaning and telling them he was
"spanking his monkey".
 One time there was two female jehowas witnes selling the watchtower
he said ohh just wait i go get the money. He closed the door, got naked jerked up a hardon and opened
the door with money i his hand ;D ;D
The youngest brother had a 500 cc dirtbike he used to run it through the hedge at this guys house.
So one day he lay in ambush and hit him with a rake when he came flying through the hedge.
He crashed the dirtbike and landed in the garden furnitures, the guy came screaming with his rake
but dirtbike guy played dead ;D so the hedge guy ran inside to call an ambulace and dirtbike guy
ran away when the coast was clear ;D ;D ;D

Im the 80s they had to have 3 security guards att one of the local hamburger joints wednesday
friday and saturday beacuse there was so much fighting going on.
Saturday night i go there with my girlfriend to have a burger, im emedeatly is courted by a notorius
fighter, "Kalle Goja" drunk as a skunk want to talk about how cool my Thriumph Boneville is and how cool my Mustang is
When the next youngest brother stumbles in completly wasted walk over to "Kalle goja"and tell him  that he is a svine and a burden to the soceity
 ;D ;D ;D ;D i almost sent my coke through the nose, That came from the right mouth ::)

He grabed him by the neck and threw him through the window jumped out after and started beating him
He screaming why do you hit me it was my brother that said that to you ;D ;D ;D ;D. The fighter in his drunken stupor
stoped beating the guy and asked where the hell is your brother? I dont know probably home in Risön. by that moment
the cops arrived at the scene

In that village there was this guy,  armed robbery, breaking and entering,blasting safes,car thefts gunfight with the police etc on his CV
i worked with him for several years and if it was something he hated was being called smacko.
For a while he was practising Carate, one night he woke up by the next yougest brother kicked his bed and said...can you do any Carate
in the darknes Smacko HUH? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D .
So Smacko showed him what he learnt even though it was dark  and threw him from the balcony ;D ;D ;D ;D

The next oldest brother seamed normal he had a job and a Mercedes coupe.  But something happened, one day he was
dressed in probably clothes from his teenage 2 sices to small and the eyes was completly dead like a shark  he killed
him self shortly after that

My friend Ollie is from that village. when he was a kid there was no kids his age in that end of the village so he made friend
with a older fella , criminal,alcoholic,he had a pig in the cellar opened the hatch and throw down food to it. When Ollies mother
found out who his new friend was she ended that friendship emedeatly ;D ;D ;D ;D
That guy and his wife had lived on wellfare whole their life when the wife won the lottery and she wanted to pay back what they
had got from wellfare. He tried to kill her with an axe but she survived. When he was in jail his brother finnised her of with
the same axe :o
So Ollies mother dont thought he was a good rawmodel ???

There was this kid Jörgen,  looked like the banjo guy from the deliverance but with thick glasses
Ollie went to the store and Jörgen was crawling on the floor staring att Ollie so he said hallo to him
and continued with his shopping when he suddenly get this burning feeling in his legg there is Jörgen
with his teets burried in Ollies legg Ollie kicking and screaming but Jörgen refusing to let go ;D ;D ;D

The defenition of a Gentleman, is a man that can play the accordion.But dont do it

WConley

• No longer walking funny!
    • View Profile
Re: Storytime, gather around the fire and let me tell you.....
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2022, 08:10:25 PM »
Heo - Sounds like Brännvin is a good treatment for Covid  ;D ;D  Feeling any pain??  I had it too a couple of weeks ago (Covid that is).  Pretty mild case, but no fun!

Hope you get better soon.  It sounds like there weren't any good quality hats in that village.

- Bill
A careful study of failure will yield the ingredients for success.

cammerfe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2022, 09:21:44 PM »
Heo---

Please know that any time I become aware that you have posted, I immediately drop everything else and amuse myself reading what you have written.

You do an EXCELLENT job of telling a story. ;D ;D ;D

KS

Heo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2022, 11:17:18 PM »
Heo - Sounds like Brännvin is a good treatment for Covid  ;D ;D  Feeling any pain??  I had it too a couple of weeks ago (Covid that is).  Pretty mild case, but no fun!

Hope you get better soon.  It sounds like there weren't any good quality hats in that village.

- Bill

Pretty mild here to, a sore throat and higher temp for a couple of days so far. Temp is gone now so probably getting better. Tried some Wiskey but tasted awful
almost trew up
No quality hats there no ;D  not much to hang a hat on either :o :o

The defenition of a Gentleman, is a man that can play the accordion.But dont do it

mike7570

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2022, 11:45:51 PM »
Just got over COVID myself, not bad but lingers longer than the flu. Couldn’t help thinking while I read Heo’s post this is what living in the freezing cold does to a person!

Heo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2022, 11:48:19 PM »
Heo---

Please know that any time I become aware that you have posted, I immediately drop everything else and amuse myself reading what you have written.

You do an EXCELLENT job of telling a story. ;D ;D ;D

KS

Thanks

Heo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2022, 12:05:37 AM »
Just got over COVID myself, not bad but lingers longer than the flu. Couldn’t help thinking while I read Heo’s post this is what living in the freezing cold does to a person!
My son also had it a couple of weeks ago , for him it was just coughing no temp no sore troat
Step son had it, high temp a few days and pain i the joints so i hope i get better soon so i can
do something productive

Heo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2022, 01:06:41 AM »
Around the sawmill/papermill /harbour there was a village or town, Karlsborgsverken.  Untill the late 70s early 80s when
everyone still alive moved away from there. In the 60s it was Swedens leading comunity in crime per capita
You had all that a harbour town have, Prostitution,smugling, armed robbery, murder, etc

There was 3 brothers my age that stole a wheel loader crashed it through Boströms storewindow, filled the bucket with beer
and drove the load out in the forrest. So every free time that summer they was in the forrest drinking beer ;D ;D

I remember i was about 4-5 years old when my dad stoped outside a house in the worst part of that village called
Brazilia.  It got tore down in the 70s it was the slum in the slum so to speak. He told me to stay in the car and dont unlook the doors
It was rows of houses atatched to each others, he went inside a door and i was sitting in the car when a..."Lady"
came out from the next apartment dressed only in a seethrough nylon babydoll nightgown. Her makeup covered
more than her clothes i can tell you, probably drunk, sat down
on the steps and lighted a cigarette. Spreading her legs 7 feets from my face so i saw the whole fun factory :o
At that moment i did not understand what i saw but it influenced me in a strange way......No hat Bill but rolls in the hair
and some headscarf matching the nightgown

My mother worked at the post office there for a while when this guy tried to rob the postoffice he handed over a note
to one of the other ladys working there with.  This is a robbery hand over all your money the lady slammed the hatch shut
and told him Theres no money for you go home and be ashamed of your self ;D ;D
The cops arested him so his girlfriend took her car and drove through the doors in the govnermentbuilding in town the same night
and drove around inside there smashing the most of the building to vengeance his arrest ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 01:09:09 AM by Heo »

WConley

• No longer walking funny!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2022, 10:59:32 AM »
Who knew Sweden was such a wild place??  That "fun factory" would have probably needed a very large hat to cover it  ;D
A careful study of failure will yield the ingredients for success.

Heo

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2022, 12:18:51 PM »
Who knew Sweden was such a wild place??  That "fun factory" would have probably needed a very large hat to cover it  ;D

???There was kinda like a beaverpelt winter hat there but not big enough to cover it :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D