Author Topic: Ride along video I made with my truck  (Read 3501 times)

John67427

• View Profile
Re: Ride along video I made with my truck
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2021, 08:26:06 PM »
Thanks for the ride Larry! It’s been many years since I’ve heard a B model air starter. My first job was at a gas station that Allegheny Freight Lines fueled their trucks. They were all B Model Mack’s and we lived right across the street from the station which was open 24 hrs.  Nothin like a 3 AM wake up from an air starter....
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 08:34:13 PM by John67427 »

Leny Mason

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2021, 09:45:43 AM »
My 29 Model AA was really slow a three speed and a high and low box thirty miles an hour in high gear, in low gear was great for parades, We were on our honeymoon February 25 in Yellowstone park  with no heater.

gdaddy01

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2021, 06:17:48 PM »
love to keep you warm .

BattlestarGalactic

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2021, 07:48:11 PM »
My 29 Model AA was really slow a three speed and a high and low box thirty miles an hour in high gear, in low gear was great for parades, We were on our honeymoon February 25 in Yellowstone park  with no heater.

Nice!  Gotta huddle up to keep warm!
Larry

Leny Mason

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2021, 08:47:28 AM »
I was testing Her to see if She would stick around and She did, it got very cold by the time we got home a tractor trailer was jack knifed on one of the passes we had to go over so that held us back till way into the night, the generator could not keep up with the lights so I unhooked one head lights then we were ok.