Author Topic: Anyone familiar with company "Just Rear ends"?  (Read 1333 times)

Dan859

• View Profile
Anyone familiar with company "Just Rear ends"?
« on: May 16, 2019, 10:02:38 AM »
Hi Everyone,
I found a web site for this company, "Just Rear ends", in Nevada.  They've got ads for swap-in 9" rear ends for my 66 Fairlane: http://www.justrearends.com/ProductDisplay.aspx?ID=3e389b5b-debe-43e8-ad54-84efe15abc9b
This is how they describe the rear end, and it matches well with what I need:
Complete Ford 9 inch Rear End for 1966-67 Ford Fairlane. This is a new housing with 31 spline axles. New 9" Trac Loc Posi Third Member Featuring new Nodular Iron 3.06 case with Forged caps and Nodular Iron pinion support . New 11 x 2 1/4 Drum Brakes.  This is a completely assembled and painted Rear End that Includes U-Bolts and is ready to Bolt-in and add oil.
The price is $2875 plus shipping.  Anyone know this company, and any thoughts on the rear end?  Thanks.
Dan

RustyCrankshaft

• View Profile
Re: Anyone familiar with company "Just Rear ends"?
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 04:34:25 PM »
There is also the Speedway kit. They offer a housing with drum brake kit and axles with multi-pattern hub for about 800. Or they did last year when I bought one for a project. Had a very large range of sizes. Not bad for all new. Doesn't come with a drop-out.

the 2900 dollar deal from Just Rear Ends if it's complete is pretty good if you also get your choice of gears. Does it come with a limited slip or?