Author Topic: 66 Fairlane 500 Sedan - Roller SOLD  (Read 1059 times)

ntheogen

• View Profile
66 Fairlane 500 Sedan - Roller SOLD
« on: April 16, 2019, 05:08:38 PM »
66 Fairlane 500 Sedan being sold as a Roller.

I just bought this car because I wanted all the extra parts that came with it, so it needs a new home. Car is painted and body work is done, you could assemble it and drive it like it is. It's not going to be a show car as it sits, a really great driver. It's has some rust repair but nothing major, they did an alright job patching the car before they sprayed it. Driver's floor pan replacement wasn't that great but will definitely work as is. The car was not rotted to begin with.

Was a 289/Auto car
All trim is there
Interior is intact and in very decent shape
Clear title
No Bumpers but has all the mounts

I am keeping the front wheels and tires.

Car is located in Winchester, VA and is headed to Spring Carlisle and the FE Reunion in beaver springs next week/weekend.

Can text or email pictures.

540-664-for four one ate

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 07:13:42 PM by ntheogen »

mbrunson427

• View Profile
Re: 66 Fairlane 500 Sedan - Roller
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 11:12:38 AM »
Jack, in your travels if you run across nice doors, nice front fenders or any other random body parts for a sedan give me a holler. I almost bought a complete car about a month ago just so I could take the nice stuff off of it.

Mine was owned by an old lady (one owner car) but her kids waited a little too long before they took the keys away. The interior is same as yours and it's absolutely flawless. Body, not so much.
Mike Brunson
BrunsonPerformance.com