Author Topic: Free Junk Heads/Intake From Tear Down- SCRAPPED  (Read 941 times)

HarleyJack17

• View Profile
Free Junk Heads/Intake From Tear Down- SCRAPPED
« on: March 11, 2019, 03:08:00 PM »
The main purpose of this is if anyone wants them to "re-purpose" before they get set aside for the scrap guys.
Around here FE parts are hard to find since there are no junkyards so I wanted to at least put these in the universe.
These are junk IMO but if you have the need/time/tools/some major will power they may be worth it to you.

Not worth shipping anywhere IMO so this likely pertains to anyone here that is local to central Arkansas

Ford FE

C8-H Heads (rust in ports and on valves, one valve hung open)
2V Intake(stock) comes with rat nest and a few acorns in water inlet #C9AE9425-B
Balancer, spacer, valley pan, front sump pan and pickup.

I can email pics on request.

Side note:

This had to be the nastiest motor I have seen internally that I have had the pleasure of digging into.  After seeing the above, three completely bent pushrods, acorns in two cylinders I was surprised that it actually spun freely.  Now I have to figure out if I am dealing with a 360 that someone put higher comp. pistons in, or refreshed 352. Hope it is a useable block since that is the reason I purchased it.

Anyway, if anyone is interested you have a week before it hits the curb.

There will be a few items that are actually in good shape, and a rebuildable 500 Holley 2V that I will list for sale in another "ad" when I can get some pics.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 12:03:23 PM by HarleyJack17 »