Author Topic: Dove Manufacturing Rocker Arm Support Hardware Kit W/Head bolts for End Supports  (Read 1520 times)

dozz302

• View Profile
Hello just wondering who other that David Dove sells the
 hardware kits for the High Riser Dove rocker support systems w/ end supports. I have sent emails to Dave and have received no responses about purchasing them. About 6 months ago I emailed him asking if he still sold them and he said yes.   I then asked for a price and never heard another word after about 4 to 6 emails to him over a 3 month period. I hope he is he OK. Anyway what are options? Does anyone else make them? The important parts are the end support head bolts and this is for the High Riser. Thanks and wait to hear.

GJCAT427

• View Profile
I acquired a semi used set from a good friend for a med riser. I found one of the end bolts was welded crooked  and would not let the stand sit flat. I took another head bolt and duplicated the spacer and welded it to the bolt. Just like dove did. It works. It can be done to another bolt and I surmise it won`t bother. Dove wasn`t a high tech hardware supplier from what I see. He did make the rockers for Comp cams as mine are marked with their logo.

HvyFt4spd

• View Profile
 He advertises on the FE Fanatics page on Facebook a lot. I attempted to purchase a set of Hiriser stands awhile back and was offered a bunch of beat up junk. Friends have had better luck since but I'd still be cautious with anything he digs up.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 10:33:15 AM by HvyFt4spd »

dozz302

• View Profile
OK, thanks for the responses. I forgot and am going to contact Comp Cams- I am pretty sure they just bought the rights to make the Dove assemblies. I am going to start a ned thread on the T&D High Riser rocker assemblies- any good?