Author Topic: T&D race rockers  (Read 1206 times)

fekbmax

• View Profile
T&D race rockers
« on: January 04, 2019, 09:04:47 PM »
With the Edelbrock #6005 head casting would I need the T&D #7030 or the #7025 set up ?
Is there a long lead time on getting these ?
Should I go straight through T&D or go through one of our fine well known and respected builders
Keith.  KB MAX Racing.

CaptCobrajet

• View Profile
Re: T&D race rockers
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 09:48:13 PM »
About 3-4 weeks most of the time. Think about bushed rather than bearings......just my two cents.  They say ten weeks for steel rockers, which in my opinion are 100% better, but it has never taken ten weeks to get the steel.  You would want the 7030 set.  There are options, and depending on what manifold is used, I get various offsets to fit the pushrod tubes better.  I am a T&D distributor.  I guess there are others.  You can buy them directly from T&D, but usually a dealer with FE experience can help you, and give more info on the FE specifically, than the guys on the phone at T&D.
Blair Patrick

Barry_R

• View Profile
    • Survival Motorsports
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 10:09:47 PM »
Pretty much agree with all of Blair's statements.  They are the best rocker system for a race deal.  They take as long as they take - sometimes they ship right away, other times they take a while, but they are the best thing you can do for a serious FE deal and worth the wait.

fekbmax

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 10:25:07 PM »
Thanks guys, I like the idea of bushed rockers myself.
Keith.  KB MAX Racing.