Author Topic: Cam surprise, not a good one either  (Read 4563 times)

FElony

Re: Cam surprise, not a good one either
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2018, 12:57:24 PM »
Yes, that kinda showed through your posts. Easy fix. Buy an intermediate. Torino Cyclone. Don't make me use voodoo on you. My old doll is worn out, and new ones are fetching high prices due to the tariff wars. oogah boogah. ting tang wadda wadda bing bang. OK, that's all I got.

cammerfe

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2018, 01:31:49 PM »
I believe that in order for the curse to work properly, (I checked with Baron Samedi) the phrase should be "WALLA WALLA bing bang."

KS

plovett

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2018, 02:22:16 PM »
I am just pi$$ed off that the cam I decided to use was the one that is unusable LOL

The question is, go with the hyd cam (280/286 230/236 .563/.575 112 LSA on 106) or go with a fresh custom solid flat tappet again?

I am a solid flat tappet guy, but the spare cam is hear and free and matches pretty well for truck use.  I'll ponder a bit, and pick last minute.  The current 390 blows the tires off the truck, so not like it matters that much!

Just use what you got and stop the brain hemorrhaging. You have accumulated a pile of congealing blood at the bottom of my browser window, and my cursor is afraid to go near it.

LOL, that's likely drool, not too much motivation on this one. It's hard to say I am using my nugget for more than a hat rack when I am building an engine for a truck that is already running well.
If it is more of an intellectual exercise than an economic necessity, then just bite the bullet and get the cam you want.   If you don't, then you will always wonder what could have been, and the $350 won't matter.

JMO,

paulie