Author Topic: CJ/LR rods, Mercury valve covers, Romac balancer, Powerbond balancer  (Read 1304 times)

cjshaker

• View Profile
Parting with some extra stuff I don't need anymore.

A nice set of CJ/LR rods. 5 are C7AE-B Cobra Jet rods, 3 are C3AE-C Low Riser rods, same casting, just different part numbers. All original 13/32 bolt rods. The rods were machined, new bolts installed and balanced when I used them in my old 390. After 20 years, the bearings looked great, so I would not hesitate to use them as is. Engine was a mild engine that never saw over 5500 rpm. Has a set of .030 TRW cast pistons on them for a 390. I can take the pistons off and just ship the rods if nobody wants them, or they're free with the rods. Your choice.
$100 for the set, plus the ride from Ohio

Nice set of Mercury valve covers. Came off a '64 Mercury Monterey with the Super Maurader engine. I epoxy primed and painted them and used them for many years. Taped around the original stickers because they weren't reproduced at the time. Clean inside (no rust). Only has 2 small dented areas that would need addressed to be perfect.
$50 plus shipping from Ohio
SOLD pending payment

Romac balancer that was only used one year on a street engine. Unfortunately, the engine sat for several years after that and the balancer got some rust on it in areas. Romacs are known for doing that (cheap clear coating). Balancer is still in great shape otherwise and very usable. Sand it down and paint it.
$100 plus shipping from Ohio
SOLD pending payment

I THINK this is a Powerbond balancer. It seems to match the pictures of them. Came off my 427 when I got it back from Barry, and I know that's what he uses. I took it off and put an ATI balancer on. No use other than dyno time.
$50 plus shipping from Ohio

Nice set of Long and Short drip rail tins. No explanation needed. Not beat up.
$25 for the longs, plus shipping from Ohio
$15 for the shorts, plus shipping from Ohio

Any questions, just ask or PM me.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 01:38:21 PM by cjshaker »
Doug Smith

'69 R-code Mach 1, 427 MR, 2x4, Jerico, 4.30 Locker
'70 F-350 390
'55 Ford Customline 2dr
'37 Ford Coupe

chilly460

• View Profile
I'll take the Romac, you can send total with shipping to leeson7373@gmail.com

FERoadster

• View Profile
I'll take the Merc VC's . Please let me know what shipping will be to Brookings, Or. 97415.

Thanks  Richard

GJCAT427

• View Profile
Doug, Figure out the shipping to 14787 for the rods & pistons. I just got a 390 block from a buddy  that's .030 and I could use them. Garry