Author Topic: Blue Thunder Heads, FE RPM Air Gap and more For Sale  (Read 2301 times)

482supersnake

Blue Thunder Heads, FE RPM Air Gap and more For Sale
« on: May 09, 2018, 12:42:37 PM »
Cleaning up the garage and selling off parts that have been sitting around for to long. All parts are new and never run except for the belt drive cover. I prefer text messages for contact but will try and respond as quickly as I can by other means. I can be reached at 253 861-1084 or cyclonescott@comcast.net

Mallory 36-1 crank trigger $150

ATI Super Damper SOLD pending payment.

Scorpion throttle body. Has a 4150 bolt pattern and is said to flow 2000 CFM. 2" throttle blades. $300

Canton Aluminum Road Race oil pan and pickup. SOLD pending payment

I started building this before Jay came out with his adapter. I started with a Victor base and added a EBoss 351 top. It will need to be finished welded. Also come with Edelbrock fuel rails. $600

Early Blue Thunder medium riser heads. These have a 427 M/R part number. Small port and combustion chamber and wide valve spacing. I think Barry had a CNC program for these that would get them to 360 CFM on the intake. There are some light scratches on the surfaces that will clean up easy. SOLD pending payment

Blue Thunder Pent Roof valve cover. Have removable baffle. SOLD pending payment

Danny Bee belt drive cover and lower pulley. This part has been used and only comes with what is in the picture. $150

I can figure out shipping cost if interested (most likely just a flat rate to the lower 48). Cash in person or a postal money order.
Thanks Scott

« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 01:40:22 PM by 482supersnake »

westcoastgalaxie

• View Profile
Re: Blue Thunder Heads, FE RPM Air Gap and more For Sale
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 11:31:56 AM »
I’ll take those valve covers if payment falls through.

Joey120373

• View Profile
Re: Blue Thunder Heads, FE RPM Air Gap and more For Sale
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 12:28:02 PM »
ill take the crank trigger and TB, PM sent, also interested in those heads... but looks like im too late  :'(