Author Topic: FE Weber Intake and Carbs for Trade  (Read 1264 times)

emorrison96

• View Profile
FE Weber Intake and Carbs for Trade
« on: April 10, 2018, 10:49:12 AM »
Hey all, wanting to trade my Weber intake and carbs.  I love the look but it is an engine swap and I'm looking to do something with a little more tech in the car.  Intake is a BT MR that has never been run.  There is a bung for a temperature sensor that has been epoxied in and there are 4 holes in between the front 2 carbs for mounting a 1x4 fuel distribution block if needed.  Water crossover fitting is included.  Carb mounting gaskets are included.  Carb studs, washers and nuts are all ARP and are included.4 carburetors are included and they are EPC48 carbs that are all new.  The EMPI logos have been ground off of all of them, they have been blasted and painted with ceramic paint.  This is basically a replica of the setup Jay used in his dyno testing, so 43mm chokes and associated jets are used.  All the extra jets I have are included as well.  Linkage is included.  I didn't want to run this on the street without filters, so 4 Inglese short stacks and K&N filters are included.  These are supposed to pop on to the stacks but some stay and some don't hence the band clamps.  The tops are just chromed plates but the screws in them are just for looks and don't actually attach to anything.  Clamps for 8 filters and the remaining chrome discs and hardware are included as well.  A fuel line is included that consolidates to a 3/8 inlet with fittings and copper gaskets.

I'd like to trade this for a BBM single plane 2x4 intake that they have.  If you add all of this up it's a good deal IMO.  If interested or you have any questions please send me a PM.

emorrison96

• View Profile
Re: FE Weber Intake and Carbs for Trade
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 01:42:36 PM »
One thing I forgot to mention is I wanted to run a mechanical fuel pump with this, so the needle and seats were replaced with Jaycee glass ball versions that are supposed to be able to take up to 9 PSI.  Will include the originals as well.

Fordman

• View Profile
Re: FE Weber Intake and Carbs for Trade
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 06:49:21 AM »
I would make that trade. Let me know...John