Author Topic: Sold - 427 Sideoiler Standard Bore Block & $ Crank  (Read 3325 times)

ntheogen

• View Profile
Sold - 427 Sideoiler Standard Bore Block & $ Crank
« on: April 08, 2018, 12:47:10 PM »
72 Service P-Block Standard bore, no sleeves, zero damage or repairs. Magged good a couple weeks ago.

$ sign forged steel crank. Fresh 020/020 ready to go - missing plugs - circlip style

I want to sell them as a package, not interested in separating them.

Jack 540-664-for four one ate
Jacksfordparts geemail
$4000
Stuff is in VA and I'm here until the end of the month. Can deliver to Carlisle or the FE reunion.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 10:38:00 AM by ntheogen »

wcbrowning

• View Profile
Re: 427 medium riser engine
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 11:39:45 AM »
Hi, is this block a center oiler?  Thanks.

427 Medium Riser Engine

72 Service P-Block Standard bore, no sleeves, zero damage or repairs. Magged good a couple weeks ago.

$ sign steel crank. Fresh 020/020 ready to go - missing plugs

Fresh c5ae-F heads, mismatched dates, one late 65 and one 70. They've been decked a good bit but have never been blown up. 70 head has been ported, 65 has not so it should be matched to the 70.

Weiand wfm2q 2x4 intake, not a great one but it's included, I have other intakes if you want.

Very nice Ross forged pistons, think they are 017 over. Going to call them tomorrow and check specs.

Eagle rods, push rods and adjustable rockers included. A couple of the push rods look questionable in my opinion.

Crower hydraulic cam. Specs in pictures

More pictures available.

Jack 540-664-for four one ate
Jacksfordparts geemail
$7500
Stuff is in VA and I'm here until the end of the month. Can deliver to Carlisle or the FE reunion.

ntheogen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 09:35:21 PM »
It is not. It's a side oiler.

galaxastang

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 08:36:39 PM »
Any bare blocks going to FE reunion? If so, condition and price? Thx

ntheogen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2018, 06:43:02 AM »
I'm not taking any, I had a huge spread of parts and about 4 bare blocks last year and it wasn't worth the work to load, haul, unload and reload all that iron. Just going to watch and have fun this year unless something is presold. Most of my good stuff is in out west now as well. Shipping through fastenal isn't bad these days though. Give me a call if you want to. See you there.

Jack
540-664-for four one ate.

galaxastang

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2018, 10:51:42 PM »
Any chance you would separate the block from this package? Thx

ntheogen

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2018, 09:55:15 AM »
I would sell the shortblock for a decent price. You can then sell the stuff you don't need. There's about 6 guys waiting in line for the bare block already. I don't really want to sell the block alone because then the other parts will just be sitting in VA while I'm I'm California. Heads are sold already.

ntheogen

• View Profile
Re: New Package - 427 Sideoiler Standard Bore Block & $ Crank
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2018, 07:20:23 PM »
I sold the heads and will now sell the block and crank together if anyone is interested.

GJCAT427

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2018, 04:28:34 AM »
Got any pictures? Price?  I talked with you last year at the Beaver was camped across from you there. Garry

ntheogen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2018, 08:03:26 AM »
It's all in the original post up top, my number or email address. I can text or email you pictures. There are pictures already posted on the other fe forum currently as well. You are the guy from NY right? I remember you and your son, are you coming back this year as well?

GJCAT427

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2018, 05:16:09 PM »
Yup that was me. We had planed on going, but the 2 tow vehicle's are not ready. I haven`t even got my 427- 56 F100 out yet. it usually starts right up so I wasn`t  worried about that. So it looks like we won`t be going unless something changes quickly. I did find the pictures on the other forum. It looks good but I don`t need another $ crank. I have everything all set for my Tunnel port motor except a block. I`m waiting for a BBM, and last I heard was last of May. Brent is supposed to let me know when they get here.