Author Topic: Can anyone recommend a good FE engine tuner near Chesaning, MI ?  (Read 1751 times)

BigBlueOvalFan

• View Profile
As the title states, I'm looking for an engine tuner that is very familiar with FE's in Chesaning, MI.  I have a newly built 428PI with dual quads in a 1967 Shelby GT500 clone that has been sold and will be shipped to the buyer who lives in Chesaning, MI.  I would like to find a good shop close to him so that the car can be dialed in and fine tuned.  I don't have the time or patience to fix some of the issues  it is experiencing with respect to idle and fuel mixture/timing.  Any names, phone numbers so that I can arrange an appointment for the car which will be in MI in about 2 weeks, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jim

cammerfe

• View Profile
Re: Can anyone recommend a good FE engine tuner near Chesaning, MI ?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 11:17:00 PM »
The best suggestion I can make is to get ahold of Barry (248)438-6900 at Survival. He's in the NW suburbs of the Detroit Metro area. He can do about anything with an FE---even, perhaps, tell you about someone even closer.

KS

BigBlueOvalFan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 12:54:51 AM »
The best suggestion I can make is to get ahold of Barry (248)438-6900 at Survival. He's in the NW suburbs of the Detroit Metro area. He can do about anything with an FE---even, perhaps, tell you about someone even closer.

KS

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll give him a call tomorrow.

Barry_R

• View Profile
    • Survival Motorsports
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 05:18:13 AM »
Feel free to call - but use the shop number which is (248) 366-3309

That other number is pretty much off the grid for a few years now, but still shows up on some of the web links & such