Author Topic: Shop cleaning sale.....  (Read 1946 times)

blykins

• View Profile
    • Lykins Motorsports
Shop cleaning sale.....
« on: July 10, 2017, 06:36:08 AM »
I've got a couple of blocks that would love to find a new home:

1. C7ME 352 block, currently sitting at a 4.060" finished bore size, honed with torque plates. ARP studs in the mains, has been align honed. Decks have been squared to 10.150" with a BHJ. Has been half filled with Moroso block filler. Has also been drilled for bronze lifter bore bushings with a BHJ Lifter Tru fixture.

The kicker is that this block has an enclosed cam tunnel, left over from a project that I never had time to fully see through to the end. If you do a search on this forum, you will see the work that's been done. The cam tunnel just needs the ID finish honed. One of the reasons I didn't finish it is because I couldn't find anyone locally to do that, as it will take a fancy machine to keep it straight and true.

Another kicker is that you can knock the cam tunnel out of it, knock regular cam bearings in, knock the lifter bushings in, and you will have a rock solid street/strip block with all the machine work completed.

$1000 as it sits. Will welcome any offers.

2. 4.080" 390 block, fully machined. This was destined for a customer build and actually made it on the dyno when we found a small crack that was producing water right above the pan rail during the dyno session. I got another block for the customer and shipped that order, but went ahead and had this block repaired. It has been pressure tested and is ready to go. It has ARP main bolts, been square decked with a BHJ to 10.150". All galley holes tapped. I will sell for $600 ready to go with a quick clean-up cylinder hone and new cam bearings. It will need a new paint job as it's been washed a couple of times since the dyno.

3. 361 steel crank. Snout has been turned down. It has standard BBC rod journal diameters, but uses narrowed rods. Been sitting, needs a polish. $150

4. Excellent set of (8) refurbished aluminum factory stands - $40

5. Weiand Stealth 302 intake, brand spankin new. - $150

6. Eagle cast Ford 302 crank. Brand new, but needs polished. - $100
Brent Lykins
Lykins Motorsports
Custom FE Street, Drag Race, Road Race, and Pulling Truck Engines
Custom Roller & Flat Tappet Camshafts
www.lykinsmotorsports.com
brent@lykinsmotorsports.com
www.customfordcams.com
502-759-1431
Instagram:  brentlykinsmotorsports