Author Topic: Scavenger Hunt - various FE parts, some new, some used...  (Read 3357 times)

Barry_R

• View Profile
    • Survival Motorsports
Scavenger Hunt - various FE parts, some new, some used...
« on: July 09, 2017, 09:48:08 AM »
A couple of these have been posted before...any semi-reasonable offer considered.  Silly comments aside I really do want these to get sold and clear out some shelf space.  Most of these are from changed direction builds or doubled up orders.  Some stuff is simply still here 'cuz I could not bring myself to throw it out even though I should...

One set of C1AE-A rods - the long, skinny ones normally get tossed here, but in a moment of weakness I went and reconditioned a set with new ARP bolts and bushings.  Can anybody part with a couple hundred and give them a new home?

One set new in box custom Diamond pistons for a 428 with factory 3.98 stroke - 4.160 bore with a 5cc positive dome.  Compression at +/-12:1 with 72cc heads, or 11.5:1 with 76cc heads.  Comes with rings for $650.  Lotsa folks have nibbled but nobody bought them - make an offer - they should be adopted...

A set of new in box Diamond 427 SOHC pistons - standard stroke, standard bore +.003 - just enough to clean up.  Compression set to be a street friendly 10.5:1 with a 44cc dome.  $600 or make offer - great coffee table items.  I want these to go to a good home where they will be appreciated and loved....

One set new in box Diamond pistons for a stroker based on a 352.  Bore is at 4.050 (standard 390), with the normal compression distance and dish for a pump gas 9.75:1 type deal.  With rings for $600 - or make offer - or have us build you a kit out of them.

RPM Steel 3.98 stroke crank with BBC 2.200 rod journals.  New in box $650

Probe 4.080 bore flat top stroker pistons with rings.  Customer supplied to me.  Ran for a little while, then removed.  Looked pretty darn nice - certainly re-usable but I just don't have a place for them to go.  $300?

Used KB forged pistons for a .040 over 390.  Flat tops.  Somebody already did the knurl deal to the skirts and I would normally throw these out - but before I do I figured I would offer them up here for a hundred bucks.  If you think I would take an offer based on that comment you would be correct.

The next couple are if you have that once in a lifetime 390 block - or that last dance effort for a upgraded 352.  Obviously I will take offers...both sets are new in the box

Standard bore 390 4.050 cast hyper H304P Sealed power pistons - $125

Standard bore 390 4.050 L2291F forged Speed-Pro pistons - $250

One set BEAUTIFUL 427 SOHC non-reproduction valve covers.  These are the really nice ones that have the screw in breathers for oil fill.  New in box and $900.  Who knows if they will ever make more?  I was saving them for a future personal effort but since it takes me six months to fix a leaky dipstick on my own car...

Fan spacers - 3 factory 2.5" and 2 of the 3" - $25 each or collect all five for a hundred

Long rocker tins - couple sets - won't fit most of my intakes but might fit yours - $25 ea

Water pump core C6AE with a 7D12 date code.  I will say fifty bucks but don't make an offer unless you want to own it.  Will trade for Chicken McNuggets and a large Diet Coke...but only a 10 piece or more.

wcbrowning

• View Profile
Re: Scavenger Hunt - various FE parts, some new, some used...
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 10:46:21 AM »

One set BEAUTIFUL 427 SOHC non-reproduction valve covers.  These are the really nice ones that have the screw in breathers for oil fill.  New in box and $900.  Who knows if they will ever make more?  I was saving them for a future personal effort but since it takes me six months to fix a leaky dipstick on my own car...

Sent you an email on the sohc valve covers.

simonlegree

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 10:28:29 AM »
Barry, do you still have the 2291F pistons for sale? My email address is slegree@centurylink.net.
Thanks,
Steve legree
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 11:58:43 AM by simonlegree »

CaptCobrajet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 01:20:38 PM »
I will contact you and make a stab at that 3.98 RPM crank.....
Blair Patrick

blykins

• View Profile
    • Lykins Motorsports
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 02:18:21 PM »
I think I already stabbed it....

If it's the same one, it's sitting right here. 
Brent Lykins
Lykins Motorsports
Custom FE Street, Drag Race, Road Race, and Pulling Truck Engines
Custom Roller & Flat Tappet Camshafts
www.lykinsmotorsports.com
brent@lykinsmotorsports.com
www.customfordcams.com
502-759-1431
Instagram:  brentlykinsmotorsports
YouTube:  Lykins Motorsports

Barry_R

• View Profile
    • Survival Motorsports
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 06:36:54 PM »
Pistons are sold.
Think the crank is gone too.
Need to check -might have had two of those