Author Topic: Ford Tough Runs In The Family  (Read 1550 times)

chris401

Ford Tough Runs In The Family
« on: January 19, 2017, 01:20:09 AM »
If I was to ever need a shrink, I suppose it would be easier to explain whats wrong with me by simply showing them old car movies.

When my wife and I started dating our first family outing was at Bottomless Lakes in Roswell NM. There we took my 94 7.3 F250 4wd down some four wheeler trails and showed her son how to work a 4wd. Although we didn't jump as high she did get good air a couple of times and drove much like the woman in this picture. Like Bronson it is comforting to know if we ever get in a jam I can count on her. The ironic part is 5:10 is somewhat a flash back to 1978 only mom was in a mid 70's dent side F250 and dad was in his brother's  69 Fury Sport 440 he had just fixed. I remember mom screaming and knocking me in the floor before we hit dad. He didn't roll down a cliff but he did leave a hole in the ceder trees and embankment for a long time.

https://youtu.be/ghXatUGIi9g

shady

• View Profile
Re: Ford Tough Runs In The Family
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 03:41:19 PM »
took your girl friend out UFO hunting huh? Yep, I've done that. Usually with a six pack & some Marlboros. Never did see any UfOs, but the sights I saw...
What goes fast doesn't go fast long'
What goes fast takes your money with it.
So I'm slow & broke, what went wrong?
2021 FERR cool FE Winner
2022 FERR cool FE Winner
2023 FERR cool FE Winner

chris401

Re: Ford Tough Runs In The Family
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 05:49:13 PM »
She grew up out there but never did go into any of the museums. News paper clipings and plastic alien figures didn't interest her. Not sure how but the crash sight was moved. I didn't see that either.