Author Topic: Camshaft repair  (Read 2128 times)

fekbmax

• View Profile
Camshaft repair
« on: December 11, 2015, 12:36:23 PM »
Delta camshaft in Washington state.
I checked with several places on repairing the roller cam and decided to give these guys a try. I had to ship it clear across the country but they received it on a Wednesday and on Thursday evening I got a call saying it was ready. They repaired the lobe, freshened up the whole cam and made sure it was straight and true.
The reason I chose them was simply customer service. They were friendly when I spoke with them, ( not like the comp cams guy couldn't have been more rude). They explained what they would do, didn't try to push me into one of there re grind profiles, (Oregon cams told me it would need a complete re grind to one of there profile's $$$ because they didn't have a master) . I really didn't understand and they didn't seem to care if they did it or not. Delta camshaft said hogwash, if you have the cam and its in over all good shape they can copy the lobe from it and that made since to me.. Maybe I'm completely wrong but I'm satisfied and felt I was treated properly and had supper fast service. All for less than $100.oo
I'd say if you got a camshaft that needs repair then at least give these guys a call. I'm giving them two thumbs up.. JMO....
Keith.  KB MAX Racing.