Author Topic: Holley Phreaks  (Read 2180 times)

FElony

Holley Phreaks
« on: August 07, 2015, 04:28:05 PM »
This joint I moved into out in the badlands of Arizona has one of them there newfangled "islands" in the kitchen. I don't why they call it an island; ain't one unless your sink overflows. Got drahhs and cabnitts and an elek trickle outlet built in. What'll they think of next? Anyway, no Real Man preps food on an island count of all that squawkin' and mooin' and baaah'n is better dealt with on the back porch, so I'ma gonna rig it for rebuilding Holleys and zhit. Like a Real Man. So the question, which you were wondering if I'd ever get 'round to, is what vendor/source can I get a smoking deal from if I buy quantity of each piece instead of onesy and twosy rebuild kits? Anyone here ever try this? Save me the eBay links; I know how ta do that. I mean Quan Tit Eeee. Haha I said "tit".

Drew Pojedinec

• View Profile
Re: Holley Phreaks
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 04:55:20 PM »
Everyman is an island (in the kitchen)

I buy ten packs of AEM gaskets from summit.
Yeah yeah, they are the brown paper ones, but honestly I likem better than the "nonstick" types.  Plus I work electrical grease into them.  Never had one stick or leak. 
Can't help ya with whole rebuild kits, it's pretty rare I need a whole kit.

RJP

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 05:46:47 PM »
I use Allstate Carbs. when I can't get genuine Holley kits.  www.allcarbs.com or 631 234 8327 good service and fair prices.

fekbmax

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 06:04:37 PM »
http://www.aedperformance.com/
I use AED parts. They have it all and have full package deal kits or just small parts.

Keith.  KB MAX Racing.

Nightmist66

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 06:16:34 PM »
I use Allstate Carbs. when I can't get genuine Holley kits.  www.allcarbs.com or 631 234 8327 good service and fair prices.

+1 here! I use them almost exclusively.
Jared

66 Fairlane GT 390 - .035" Over 390, Wide Ratio Top Loader, 9" w/spool, 4.86