Author Topic: Trees..  (Read 2015 times)

R-WEST

• View Profile
Trees..
« on: July 14, 2014, 03:41:50 PM »
Here in PA lately, we've had a rash of trees falling down - just "crash!!", down they come.   :o  There was a tragedy a couple weeks ago when one fell on a car and killed two children, and another one a few days later that fell on another car, but didn't cause any injuries, thank God.

My wife was feeling a bit poorly today (any time the weather changes, she gets MAJOR headaches; she's had every test known to medicine, but they can't find anything..  :( ), so I took her home.  Pouring down rain the whole time.  I back out of the driveway to go back to work, and - there's one of my maples lying across the road!!  Fortunately, it didn't hit anything, but I had to grab a rope and the John Deere and latch onto it and drag it back off the road..

There, I feel a bit better..  :)

LuxurySportCoupe

• View Profile
Re: Trees..
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 10:09:49 PM »
Good thing none of the trees came down on you or your vehicles.  I'll send prayers your way, hopefully your wife gets better.

1964 Galaxie 390 cruise-o-matic. 445 and C6 coming soon.

R-WEST

• View Profile
Re: Trees..
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 10:45:50 PM »
Thanks LSC!!  Really appreciate it!!

She's a great weather forecaster, but I can't imagine what she must be going through.  All she can do is try to sleep until the weather clears up. Unfortunately, here in SW PA we have more cloudy weather than clear..  :'(