No idea who Stevenson is, but "Carefully Engineered Engine Parts Manufacturing Co., Ltd." Is the guy Brent and I have been talking about, Steven Sun
Some true statements:
1 - way back he was asking all of us for recommended improvements, looks like he may have listened to whoever helped
2 - I won't buy Chinese AFR Enforcers either, and they are gone through by AFR with AFR components. In fact, turned down a very nice person with a set of chinese heads wanting to do a 427 Twin Turbo street 427. The project, car and person were all cool too. Hopefully a repeat customer never asks me to use them.
3 - There is no international world police, but if someone in Idaho copied that Edelbrock head, they'd be sued silly, it's a shame an ocean in between allows it.
4 - Intellectual property and Chinese, one google search.
I 100% will leave it at that and won't fight anyone, I know Jay does not like political issues, but if they showed up with Jays castings and intake without paying for it, this forum would freak out.
I do understand there are budget limits and never want anyone to be forced into poverty for enjoyment, no finger pointing