Author Topic: interesting  (Read 825 times)

Heo

• View Profile
interesting
« on: March 22, 2024, 04:53:43 PM »

The defenition of a Gentleman, is a man that can play the accordion.But dont do it

gdaddy01

• View Profile
Re: interesting
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2024, 07:47:38 PM »
just wondering , how was your winter this year?

Heo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2024, 04:33:42 PM »
I think it have been among the worst winter i can remember. Cold with overcast for weeks in a row
verry few days with clear sky -40 for several days in a row.
Usualy march is clear sky with cold nights and sunny days with abow freezing but not this year
Thursday was sunny with +6 celsius but the wegot overcast with 10 inch of snow this weekend

Funny thing, today when i came home from the shop the snow was shoveled from the front porsh
I thought the wife had done it but....It was Jehovahs Witnesses that had done it :o ;D ;D

The defenition of a Gentleman, is a man that can play the accordion.But dont do it

cjshaker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2024, 11:34:43 AM »
Funny thing, today when i came home from the shop the snow was shoveled from the front porsh
I thought the wife had done it but....It was Jehovahs Witnesses that had done it :o ;D ;D

Well that was a nice thing for them to do. Or maybe that was the only way to reach your door?  ;D

Cool watch on the Indy powered Mustang. I have that Hot Rod issue, but never knew the whole story behind it. Pretty interesting.
Doug Smith

'69 R-code Mach 1, 427 MR, 2x4, Jerico, 4.30 Locker
'70 F-350 390
'55 Ford Customline 2dr
'37 Ford Coupe