Author Topic: SEMA show pix  (Read 1187 times)

TomP

• View Profile
SEMA show pix
« on: November 06, 2023, 10:48:45 PM »
Some of the few FE's at SEMA
This 64 Galaxie has an FE.

526" Shelby block...

Chip Foose's 56 F100 sat outside with no sign... never saw the hood opened but Roush stroker FE in there.

Not sure if this was or not.

mbrunson427

• View Profile
Re: SEMA show pix
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2023, 01:19:41 PM »
I have been following that Galaxie build. I'm completely on the fence if I like it or not. The dark green Mustang they built for the show is 10x better in my opinion and it looked like it was 1/5 the work and effort.
Mike Brunson
BrunsonPerformance.com

Heo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2023, 05:51:27 PM »
I like the F100 look at that bodywork and paintjob
perfekt door alingment looks almost unreal
If im to get picky the front of the hood is just a little
to far back compared to the fenders
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 05:54:17 PM by Heo »

The defenition of a Gentleman, is a man that can play the accordion.But dont do it

66FAIRLANE

• Andy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2023, 09:18:50 PM »
Usually not a fan of colour coded chrome......but I may have to make an exception in the case of that 67 Gal. Seems to suit it in that colour.

TomP

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2023, 06:18:11 PM »
Anyone know what's in that 67? I went by several times hoping to see an open hood or a person with it?

Tunnelwedge

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2023, 07:11:59 AM »
The 67 is a nice looking car. I think a smooth hood would take it up a notch.
It's a small block 427. It cost $22,950US so yah he wants to show it.

1967 Ford Galaxie Fastback

Built by fabricator Shaun Dickie at Americarna Workshop Services in Taranaki, New Zealand, the 1967 Ford Galaxie Fastback is a testament to their artistry. Featuring a full custom leather interior by Gabe's Custom Interiors, it's powered by a Smeding 427 small block with 8-stack Borla fuel injection. Extensive body modifications to the floors and front and rear bumpers enhance its allure, while a Lopez Performance custom dash and cerakoted trim add a touch of sophistication. The Galaxie Fastback rolls on 18" Schott Wheels with Toyo Proxes R888R tires. Todd Holland at RE Automotive NZ applied a stunning PPG paint finish to complete this automotive masterpiece. Americarna Workshop's legacy in Taranaki, New Zealand, was born from owner John Rae's passion for personal projects after his racing career, notably the award-winning 1955 Chevy that claimed 1st place at the Grand National Roadster Show in Pomona, California.

Trivia: I used to live on a road called Taranaki Drive.

https://media.toyotires.com/SEMA2023

https://smedingperformance.com/collections/ford-engines/products/427-8-stack-600hp?variant=11963281014820

TomP

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2023, 12:11:04 AM »
Thanks for the links. Toyo Treadpass was where the car was, a sort of huge tent between the buildings and on my way to the 7-11 for cheap food and beer about 1000 feet away. Most of the car have no signs so sometimes I miss some stuff,

TomP

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2024, 05:12:57 PM »
One of the cars I saw there and thought was very well done is in this video. I also got to meet Nicole there. She does a good job of getting the whole story of this Buick. Sheesh just the license plate is more effort than many of the cars !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7emTaHs-Ux8