Author Topic: 428 Standard Crank, Eagle H Beam Rods, And Speed Pro.030 Pistons Balanced RTG!  (Read 761 times)

Mr Woodys Garage

• View Profile
I Have A 428 Rotating Assembly For Sale. It Is The IU Factory Crankshaft, Standard Bearing Sizes. Been Cleaned, Polished,And  Balanced With The Accompanying Rods and Pistons. The Connecting Rods Are Eagle Forged H-Beams, With The Stronger ARP Bolts, And The Pistons And Rings Are Sealed Power, Forged Cobra Jet Replacements With The Coated Skirts. They Have Had The Intake Eyebrows Fly Cut/Clearanced For Use With Trick Flow Heads. Connecting Rod Bearings Are Included, And Will Be Carefully Placed In The Order They Are Set Up In.  This Rotating Assembly Was Machined, And Balanced By Mid America Racing Engines In Washington Iowa, By Dave Bruns. They Are A  Well Known, Award Winning, and Highly Respected Machine Shop Facility. They Assembled This Short block For Me, Several Years Ago, Life Changed, And I Never Installed It Or Had It Running. Finances Have Recently Allowed Me To Install A 4.25 Stroker Assembly, And An Even More Bulletproof Valve Train In This Block, Which Has Had A Considerable Amount Of Modifications Done To It, So The 428 Components Are For Sale, And Ready For Someone To Install In Their .030 Bore 428 Block. These Are Good Quality Components/Parts For A Good Price, And Without The Current Wait For Inferior Parts To Maybe, Someday, Arrive. I Will Be Attending The Columbus Swap Meet On April 1, And Can Deliver This To That Location Or Somewhere Between Des Moines Iowa And There At That Time. I'm Also Willing To Drive Up to 4 Hours In Other Directions To Make In Person Delivery Possible. I Will Not Package This Up And Send It. Its Too Valuable, And We All Know What Happens With Parts Sent UPS Or Fed Ex These Days. I Am Removing This From The Block This Weekend, And Will Mark Everything As It Comes Apart So That Reassembly Will Be The Same As It Originally Was Set Up. Price Is A Reasonable $1175. Which Is Approxamatley Half Of The Price Of The Parts, Which Were Purchased 7 Years Ago, For +- $1150. Value Of The Crank At $600,(Cheap For A Balanced, Inspected, Sized, And Ready To Go Crank.  Give Me A Call At 515-556-6484 If You Would Like To Take Advantage Of This Opportunity.  Photos Of Parts And Machine Shop Invoice Available After Phone Contact Is Established.