Author Topic: looking to hear from Heo  (Read 723 times)

gdaddy01

• View Profile
looking to hear from Heo
« on: December 21, 2022, 03:28:08 PM »
where has Heo been? there was a good write up in hot-rod this month about racing in his area, was wondering if he was able to attend, I know it was a couple of months back. just wondering.

Heo

• View Profile
Re: looking to hear from Heo
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2022, 07:59:30 AM »
Hi Ken
Im still with you just been bussy with a lot of things. Where was this racing? nothing that i had
oportunity to atend. I tried to google Hotrod, but just got something that i cant se it beacuse of
some EU mumbojumbo  do you have a link?

The defenition of a Gentleman, is a man that can play the accordion.But dont do it

WConley

• No longer walking funny!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2022, 11:56:34 AM »
Great to hear from you Heo!  Hope you had a nice Christmas and that your wife is back to 100%. 

We miss your funny posts around here!

- Bill
A careful study of failure will yield the ingredients for success.

Heo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2022, 07:34:53 PM »
Awwww you guys missed me, it makes me all warm and fussy inside in the wintercold :D

Cristmas was so so, got a real mancold on the 23d and the whole december was a disaster
Wife still in wheelchair (so i have to work as the housewife ::)) so to cheer her up a bit i
bought her a robe/neglige and high heels with a lot of pink fluffy marabou feathers for
christmas present.  The price was :o :o :o but hey sometimes you can spend......
And then i was to drill for electric wires for the new bedroom im building KABOOOM
the whole house went dark :o. On a wall thats about 20x20 feet i manage to hit a one inch
wire that feeds the whole house. A couple of hundred dollars to the electrician and power was back
Beacuse stepson who is electrician was in bed with covid ::). then dicovered the washing machine
was dead,,,,,when i hit the feedwire i sent 400 volts to ground and shorted out the washingmachine
and fried something inside it :(
Then i had to take the dog to the vetenerian. 1000 dollar and 10 pulled teats later she was fixed....strange
though she had hanging ears, but after they pulled the tooths the ears stand up ??? Then the microwave owen
gave up , then i got a speeding ticket 500-750 dollars and the drivers licens hanging loose :( :(
The engine heater on the tractor gave upp, wife glasses broke, wifes phone broke......and there is probably more
that i have forgotten

Possitive though i became stepgrandpa a couple of months ago. Stepson got a healty boy but unfortunatly he got
covid to. But he is well and healty again. And wife got an aircast that she can remove and start to train to walk again
I dissasembled the washingmachine found a fried component. Some kind of thermorelay that probably should save
the machine from current peaks but this one was to much. I bypassed it and the machine works again so there i
compensated for the speeding ticket :P ;) And then my friend with the Royal Enfield had a spare washingmachine that
he gave me. so now i have two ???

The defenition of a Gentleman, is a man that can play the accordion.But dont do it

WConley

• No longer walking funny!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2022, 08:59:02 PM »
Wow - You HAVE been busy!  It sounds like things are starting to go in the right direction though...

My wife and I got Covid over Christmas and this time it has not been fun.  We both got our vaccine boosters but this one punched through the protection.  It's a solid week of feeling really bad!  Another few days to go.

Glad to hear your wife is making progress.  Drilling a hole in a 400V wire must have been pretty exciting!

- Bill
A careful study of failure will yield the ingredients for success.

cammerfe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2022, 11:22:46 PM »
Good to see you pop-up Heo. Both the wife and I have also been under the weather for the last several days. Symptoms of a cold, but maybe the flue or ...

Just taking it easy. All the best of the season to all here who read this. 2023 is going to be a GOOD year.

KS

gdaddy01

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2023, 04:54:20 PM »
Heo, the race was in Denmark, race on the beach. kinda like the race of gentlemen over in the U.S.

Heo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2023, 07:40:40 PM »
Heo, the race was in Denmark, race on the beach. kinda like the race of gentlemen over in the U.S.

Ok i have heard about that race. But i live 1000+ miles from Denmark so i have not atended that
yet but i have thought about it. Mother in law lives close to Denmark so when we visit her we sometimes
go to denmark

gdaddy01

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2023, 09:47:03 PM »
looked like it would be a fun time. I drove 950 miles on 1-3-23 and never left the state of Florida. not fun.