Author Topic: Back from 12 days in Orlando!  (Read 2609 times)

My427stang

• View Profile
Back from 12 days in Orlando!
« on: May 25, 2013, 08:17:08 PM »
3 days at Universal, 8 days in Disney.  Orlando days were on Hilton Honors points, Disney was on property and on my dime.

Got the good dad award, brought my daughters boyfriend AND best friend, only damage was to my wallet. 2 room suite, lived large on property, went to every park multiple days and the weather was great except for two minor rain showers

All and all I almost could have bought 2 alum blocks for the price of this one trip :)  but it was a very good trip and good to get away. 

Secondary unplanned benefit is that my cell phone battery shorted out on day 4, only worked when plugged in, and with a new battery it's back to live.  My deputy who was covering for me thinks that I am lying about the phone :) but I swear it really shit the bed.
---------------------------------
Ross
Bullock's Power Service, LLC
- 70 Fastback Mustang, 489 cid FE, Victor, SEFI, Erson SFT cam, TKO-600 5 speed, 4.11 9 inch.
- 71 F100 shortbed 4x4, 461 cid FE, headers, Victor Pro-flo EFI, Comp Custom HFT cam, 3.50 9 inch

68Rcodeman

• View Profile
Re: Back from 12 days in Orlando!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 08:22:53 AM »
Ross, Wish I had known you were down . Im not far from there. Did you do Old town show on Friday or Saturday?
                                                                          David

My427stang

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 09:14:09 AM »
I didn't leave the parks or the hotel.  This one was an all-in park trip and just about wore me out!

I should have given you a call, I didn't realize you were close.  Been down there 5 times now and still haven't made an Old Town show!

Are you going to Tulsa?  I am on the fence right now might be a game day decision if I show up
---------------------------------
Ross
Bullock's Power Service, LLC
- 70 Fastback Mustang, 489 cid FE, Victor, SEFI, Erson SFT cam, TKO-600 5 speed, 4.11 9 inch.
- 71 F100 shortbed 4x4, 461 cid FE, headers, Victor Pro-flo EFI, Comp Custom HFT cam, 3.50 9 inch

68Rcodeman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 10:05:01 PM »
Ross, No Tulsa this year. Maybe Bowling Greene, Same weekend as Tulsa . Waiting on my Stock Eliminator engine . Blairs allmost there.
                                                                                David