Author Topic: MSD steel distibutor gears  (Read 1978 times)

MeanGene

• View Profile
Re: MSD steel distibutor gears
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2022, 11:12:58 PM »
Well the popcorn crack wouldnt be inaccurate now would it ? Ive seen people going on about these things like they own stock in the gear makers... Hell , maybe they do !! This goes back to my first post about this.. Ya gotta start by understanding where the folks are coming from. Yeah they might go a little hard on what they believe but there is a pretty good reason they believe what they do.
"not "I think- I read- I heard" please". That's two posts for you, doing exactly what I didn't ask for- blathering on with no real hard knowledge from experience to add. Sorry if that seems harsh, but I have no need of or time for "I think- I read- I heard" or "they believe", going on and on- just hard facts from the BTDT guys with real knowledge and experience, which was provided by guys I trust. Thanks to all, and to all a good night

MeanGene

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2022, 11:16:18 PM »
This time the professionals got it handled quickly.
That is why I specifically asked for "not "I think- I read- I heard" please". Just the facts, man, just the facts- no blarney

Blueoval77

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2022, 07:35:53 AM »
Well MeanGene I dont really care in case that wasnt already crystal clear. WHat I posted was relevant to the discussion which will be read by others than yourself seeking information and the whys of the whole thing... I assure you , my time is a bunch more valuable than yours . not to be harsh or anything.....

MeanGene

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2022, 12:48:10 PM »
I assure you , my time is a bunch more valuable than yours
OK, didn't realize you were so special- male stripper perhaps? lol  ::)
You're still not getting it, "OK, looking for hard facts from the experienced FE builders, not "I think- I read- I heard" please. " As in avoiding stories, speculation, opinions etc. If you notice, the BTDT guys I was asking for gave quite direct and short answers to the question- not short novels about the cosmic reality of it all. Have a nice day doing your very important stuff

Blueoval77

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2022, 01:08:52 PM »
Oh I get it , you say "I" quite a bit . I get that you either didnt read nor grasped what I had to say about it. Well this is THAT information that people will read when they do a search.... I know I know , heart breaking that its not about you... But those are the breaks kid......
By the way , you got your answer fairly quickly , a person pissing and moaning about time and so forth would have just ride off into the sunset after getting what they asked for....But no , you clearly had the time to type away completely oblivious to anything not involving YOU..... Carry on.... Im late for the strip club....

Lg57

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2022, 03:01:27 PM »
Alright you two, maybe I SHOULD make the popcorn. ENOUGH!