Author Topic: Ed. 2105 Performer 390 intake manifold on ebay .... $430.00 ( went for $610.00 )  (Read 1276 times)

winr1

Are parts gettin that scarce ??

Ricky.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 04:38:46 PM by winr1 »

galaxiex

• View Profile
Interesting...

I have a new, in the box, Perf RPM that I bought a long time ago.

I'm going with a 3X2 setup so don't really need the RPM.

Maybe I should sell it while the sellin's good.... ;)

undecided....
Every 20 minute job is 1 broken bolt away from becoming a 3 day ordeal.

Dumpling

• View Profile
Interesting...

I have a new, in the box, Perf RPM that I bought a long time ago.

I'm going with a 3X2 setup so don't really need the RPM.

Maybe I should sell it while the sellin's good.... ;)

undecided....

no maybe about it. Edelbrock rep told me they aren't currently casting FE parts...

winr1

The performer I listed above went for $610.00

There are a pair of lightning bolt chrome NOS covers with corrosion around some of the bolt holes
Is up to $355.00

Old style Ed. 3x2 intake, buy it now .. $1600.00. dont think it is gonna go for that much

I have noticed , after a particular item sells for a bunch, ebay will be flooded with the same items at really high prices

I posted some 1/64th Muscle Machine with 5 cars in each box, Add said "5 pack Muscle Machines"

Next day, there were 5 or 6 adds using 5 pack in the add... lol

A day later there were 7 or 8 adds for pistons .... in the adds . " 8 pack " of pistons ...

In my experience selling over 20 years on ebay, a lot of adds with watchers are sellers looking to see what your stuff goes for

Ricky.

Katz427

• View Profile
Edelbrock, for sure is not making product, almost everything is on "backorder". This has also caused stress to all who have contracts with Edelbrock, such as TFS, which counted on castings done at Edelbrock facility. I have been telling people, to buy off  eBay or wherever, because parts just aren't available, and it is not going to get better. Talk with those companies, and they don't see anything changing for years, as it will take years to  rebuild the supply chain, ( if it ever gets fixed).

winr1

Darn..... months would not be so bad .. but years !!

I am still sellin my junk at old prices if someone needs it for their car/truck/personal use

Ricky.

Falcon67

• View Profile
    • Kelly's Hot Rod Page
CHI had one (1) intake in the US that fit my 427 Dart build - called Australia direct to make the purchase before someone else came along LOL.  In my jammies at 11 PM, where it's 3:30 in the afternoon there.   ;D

It's all over weird - just ordered $1800 worth of stuff from Summit and all but one thing was in stock, be here Thursday.  Then some stuff is "don't know when we'll get it". 

Yes - it's Econ 101 in full bloom.  Just sold my 2020 F-350 XLT Premium on a trade and ordered a new 2022 F-350 Lariat Ultimate.  Dealer bought the 2020 for about $1400 less than I paid for it new.  Never, ever would I have imagined that.  Have big equity in the 2020 so the new 2022 upscale truck loan will be right around $30K.  Figured it as a once in a life time deal, go for it!  My "one of these days should you get to retire" present.