Author Topic: 2021 Fast Fords at Dragway 42 Flyer & Announcements  (Read 744 times)

MrT427

• View Profile
2021 Fast Fords at Dragway 42 Flyer & Announcements
« on: April 22, 2021, 08:46:16 AM »
See attached Flyer with details and some announcements below. Please help make this event THE PREMIER ALL FORD event of the year.

•   Hotels are booking up fast so make your reservations soon. FYI, there are other hotels in Ashland, OH (Holiday Inn Express, Hampton Inn etc.) in addition to the Best Western and Quality Inn.
•   Dragway 42 is a big facility with over 750 possible pit spaces. I would recommend bringing a pit vehicle if possible as you may be a long way from the starting line. Golf carts will be available for rent on site. (see below)

•   Golf carts will be located by "The She Shed" on the pit side (SR 42 entry).
4 and 6 passenger carts are available.  Rates vary.
4 passenger rates -- $75/day bringing cart back by 8pm
Weekend rates are available. Call to make reservations.  It is suggested to reserve as supplies are limited.
   Cool Cart Depot
C & C Sales & Services, LLC
44884 US 20
Oberlin, OH  44074
(440) 775-1300, option 4

•   Track radio station is 105.9. I suggest bring a radio to hear PA announcements etc.
•   Track is open for a Thursday evening event and will try and open Friday at 1pm for early parking. Check track website for details. www.dragway42.com
•   Finally, Please support and Thank our sponsors as well as Dragway 42 as this event would not be possible without their help and support.

turbohunter

• View Profile
Re: 2021 Fast Fords at Dragway 42 Flyer & Announcements
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 08:53:37 AM »
Beautiful track.
Marc
'61 F100 292Y
'66 Mustang Injected 428
'66 Q code Country Squire wagon

BattlestarGalactic

• View Profile
Re: 2021 Fast Fords at Dragway 42 Flyer & Announcements
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2021, 09:02:30 AM »
Great photo.  That picture was Nov 1st, 2019 at the Diesel races.  It was a typical pickup truck race, but they invited big trucks.  I took my Mack over and spent the day.  The wind was brutal cold, spent most of the day in the cab with the heat on.  I had left by the time it got dark, but you can see all the rigs in the staging lanes.

I plan to attend the Ford event! 

Barring anymore snow today, we hope to be there Sunday for our first stick race.  ???
Larry