Author Topic: Variable Flow Gerotor Oil Pump  (Read 3930 times)

Gaugster

• View Profile
Re: Variable Flow Gerotor Oil Pump
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2021, 10:12:59 AM »
I've been reading this thread for a few days know. Can't think about what to say other that it's awesome that a development for the FE could be picked up by a broader market. Shows that almost anything is possible with the right mindset and motivation. My old 390 pegs the oil pressure gauge and I am always thinking that it's such a waist.

Great development for the FE world for sure. Congratulations!
John - '68 Cougar XR7 390 FE (X-Code) 6R80 AUTO

WConley

• No longer walking funny!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2021, 10:43:24 AM »
Thanks Bob and John!  It's been a very fun ride  :)  There's a lot of satisfaction seeing some crazy thing you dreamed up actually working in front of you.

Now the hard part!  How to get the right partner interested.  Working on that...
A careful study of failure will yield the ingredients for success.

MRadke

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2021, 01:22:29 PM »
WConley,  I'm really happy that you were able to get this pushed from an academic exercise to a working prototype.  It's been fun to follow your progress.  I applaud your efforts and hope you find a buyer.

Mike

WConley

• No longer walking funny!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2021, 08:02:05 PM »
WConley,  I'm really happy that you were able to get this pushed from an academic exercise to a working prototype.  It's been fun to follow your progress.  I applaud your efforts and hope you find a buyer.

Mike

Thanks Mike!  I have a couple of other (non- FE) irons in the fire too.  They're also quite ambitious and working out well.  Sooner or later the right person will notice  :)
A careful study of failure will yield the ingredients for success.