Author Topic: How to ....LED head lights, tail lights and dash lights for a 1965 F100  (Read 3385 times)

e philpott

• View Profile
Re: How to ....LED head lights, tail lights and dash lights for a 1965 F100
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2020, 11:42:34 AM »
Ricky , my 63 Fairlane (T Bolt style single headlight ) I have the 9006 Halogen bulb for head lights and a housing to replace the old headlight a couple years ago , first time since I've owned the car that people would flash me when the high beams were on :) big difference and love it , also have brake/tail light LED and parking light LED and they seem work fine with my flashers . Haven't done the dash lights but in other cars I've done they are nice and bright but don't dim very well if at all

winr1

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2020, 09:08:10 PM »
Many thanks yall !

Ricky.

Sand hauler

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2020, 10:48:28 AM »
I got my led lights from  SuperBrightLeds.com. No prob with them and have a large selection to choose from.
Bobby-   Carlsbad, NM

driveamerican

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2020, 12:01:33 PM »
I agree with the new lights being to bright for oncoming traffic i also remember law enforcement checking for adjustment. I just turn on brights and drive now half the people driving don't even know what a dimmer switch is. They probably can't find it because you need someone to translate the squiggly lines just to know what button your pushing.