Author Topic: It's alive again , straight pipes,open headers,or the 3" single chamber mufflers  (Read 1900 times)

Sand hauler

• View Profile
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 04:46:25 PM by Sand hauler »
Bobby-   Carlsbad, NM

Bolted to Floor

• View Profile
Congratulations on the resurrection. Sounds good and looks like happy days ahead.

Also never realized you could do videos through Google like that.
John D -- 67 Mustang 390 5 speed

Sand hauler

• View Profile
Thank you, been a long time coming. Pulled the original 360 out over 2 yrs ago and built this 396 last year dyno'd it last November. Solid 400/400+ build, cam by Brent.
Bobby-   Carlsbad, NM

HarleyJack17

• View Profile
Congrats.  On mine I am going to try to fit some quite exhaust but have dumps in case I want to run open hedders. Not a lot of room under the early big 4x4 trucks.

Sand hauler

• View Profile
No sir , not alot especially on the driver's side , lol. Gonna go ahead and use the 3" single chamber mufflers , into a set of 4" square boom tubes that I had made for it 20+ years ago
Bobby-   Carlsbad, NM

My427stang

• View Profile
Well done

My preference is...the faster it is, the quieter you should try to make it.  I do like loud pipes on Harleys :)

---------------------------------
Ross
Bullock's Power Service, LLC
- 70 Fastback Mustang, 489 cid FE, Victor, SEFI, Erson SFT cam, TKO-600 5 speed, 4.11 9 inch.
- 71 F100 shortbed 4x4, 461 cid FE, headers, Victor Pro-flo EFI, Comp Custom HFT cam, 3.50 9 inch

Sand hauler

• View Profile
Lol,true but not to a 20 yr old . LMAO
Bobby-   Carlsbad, NM

CV355

• View Profile
Well done

My preference is...the faster it is, the quieter you should try to make it.  I do like loud pipes on Harleys :)

20 year old me disagrees
Current me agrees :)