Author Topic: A place for everything(almost) and everything in its place!  (Read 822 times)

AlanCasida

• View Profile
A place for everything(almost) and everything in its place!
« on: September 11, 2020, 02:01:28 PM »
I am doing some final packing in the trailer for RMRW 2.0. I decided I spent too much time and effort on my trailer not to use it. I can get everything in it except my suitcase and my race carb. The suitcase will ride in the back seat and the carb in the trunk. I was able to get it all balanced pretty well. I only have maybe 45lbs of tongue weight and it pulls really well.

cjshaker

• View Profile
Re: A place for everything(almost) and everything in its place!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 02:13:35 PM »
I would not have guessed the tires would fit in there, on top of everything else.
I agree that you should use it after all that work. Not only does it look good, and you can brag about pulling a trailer with your drag car (I always like pointing out the trailer hitch on my Mach ;D), but it will save a lot of wear and tear on your interior. Good luck, Alan. I hope they provide updates and YouTube videos like they have in the past. I think 1320 Video always followed along.
Doug Smith

'69 R-code Mach 1, 427 MR, 2x4, Jerico, 4.30 Locker
'70 F-350 390
'55 Ford Customline 2dr
'37 Ford Coupe

AlanCasida

• View Profile
Re: A place for everything(almost) and everything in its place!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 06:27:58 PM »
I would not have guessed the tires would fit in there, on top of everything else.
I agree that you should use it after all that work. Not only does it look good, and you can brag about pulling a trailer with your drag car (I always like pointing out the trailer hitch on my Mach ;D), but it will save a lot of wear and tear on your interior. Good luck, Alan. I hope they provide updates and YouTube videos like they have in the past. I think 1320 Video always followed along.

I bet I rearranged that thing a hundred times, as recently as a month ago, before I got to where it is now. Believe me things are really close...to the point that I had to use thinner plywood for the shelves the slicks set on! I think they said something about it being live on BangShift but I don't know where at.