Author Topic: aircraft landing lights  (Read 3385 times)

WConley

• No longer walking funny!
    • View Profile
Re: aircraft landing lights
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2020, 05:27:46 PM »
Who's "HE"? 

If I'm out of line I'll be happy to pull the post and take my beating.  As for Heo, well it seems things are umm, a bit more relaxed over there. 

I'll shut up and crawl under my rock (work on an FE-related project...)
A careful study of failure will yield the ingredients for success.

FElony

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2020, 05:33:16 PM »
Who's "HE"? 

If I'm out of line I'll be happy to pull the post and take my beating.  As for Heo, well it seems things are umm, a bit more relaxed over there. 

I'll shut up and crawl under my rock (work on an FE-related project...)

I meant Heo. Or anybody else, really. If I post a picture of a stick Jay rushes to do a copyright check on it. I know this because I still have a mole in his chicken coop.

gdaddy01

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2020, 10:05:54 AM »
can't give you to much rope , you might hurt yourself .

FElony

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2020, 10:43:04 AM »
can't give you to much rope , you might hurt yourself .

Too late.

Heo

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2020, 03:46:47 PM »
... "her head lights are on high beam"....

I'm expecting a picture post from Heo at any moment now.  There will be a big hat that nobody will notice.

Why does HE get away with posting stuff like that and when I do it, all I get is acidic warning PM's from the admin? Damn deep state always sticking it to the little guys.

Thats beacuse i rule the deep state. And Jay is on our payroll. "Your" mol in his chicken coop is actualy working for us.
Building a most devious electronic device together with Jay that can penetrate tinfoil hats and read your mind Muhahaha

The defenition of a Gentleman, is a man that can play the accordion.But dont do it

Heo

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2020, 03:50:25 PM »

I'm expecting a picture post from Heo at any moment now.  There will be a big hat that nobody will notice.

What nobody notice the hats ???
Here is a highbeam pic........Nahhhh cant use that,ill end up in the corner with Felony
and he will poke me with a  copyrighted stick :'(

The defenition of a Gentleman, is a man that can play the accordion.But dont do it

FElony

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2020, 06:12:02 PM »

Why does HE get away with posting stuff like that and when I do it, all I get is acidic warning PM's from the admin? Damn deep state always sticking it to the little guys.

Thats beacuse i rule the deep state. And Jay is on our payroll. "Your" mol in his chicken coop is actualy working for us.
Building a most devious electronic device together with Jay that can penetrate tinfoil hats and read your mind Muhahaha

I shoulda known that mole turned when I offered him a vacation in the Bahamas and he rejected it. Damn unreliable rodents.

FElony

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2020, 06:13:38 PM »

Here is a highbeam pic........Nahhhh cant use that,ill end up in the corner with Felony

Hey get yer own dank, dark, miserable, lonely, rat-infested corner. THIS ONE'S MINE!!

WConley

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2020, 06:16:25 PM »
My sources have forwarded me a security cam image of Felony's chicken coop mole.  This must be before he turned to the dark side...

FElony

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2020, 06:18:41 PM »
My sources have forwarded me a security cam image of Felony's chicken coop mole.  This must be before he turned to the dark side...

Jay was so busy designing parts that it took him 5 years to figure out something was not kosher with that particular chicken.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 06:20:16 PM by FElony »

WConley

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2020, 07:36:42 PM »

... something was not kosher with that particular chicken.

The ladies have known it for a while.  See how fast they're running away?

Heo

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2020, 07:55:57 PM »

Hey get yer own dank, dark, miserable, lonely, rat-infested corner. THIS ONE'S MINE!!

You all see there why i dont want to end up in that corner......grumpy and hostile he is