Author Topic: Unusual Winter?  (Read 5290 times)

67428GT500

• View Profile
Re: Unusual Winter?
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2020, 07:57:38 PM »
You are aware that an ice bath isn't good for a man's "reputation", correct?  I did it one time. NEVER again will I submerse me in 34-degree water deliberately!

Heo

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2020, 09:51:26 PM »
You are aware that an ice bath isn't good for a man's "reputation", correct?  I did it one time. NEVER again will I submerse me in 34-degree water deliberately!

;D ;D I have a story about driving Chopper to a doctors apointment for a V.D check, late in the autum
cold as hell. and the thoughts that came in the waiting room about "reputation" But this is a family friendly sight ;D

The defenition of a Gentleman, is a man that can play the accordion.But dont do it

67428GT500

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2020, 10:51:14 PM »

;D ;D I have a story about driving Chopper to a doctors apointment for a V.D check, late in the autum
cold as hell. and the thoughts that came in the waiting room about "reputation" But this is a family friendly sight ;D

Why does a button on a fur coat come to mind, Heo?????? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!

-Keith

57 lima bean

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2020, 11:12:38 PM »
                   (Same girl taking a bath)....They have an R value for these things.Its OEM

wowens

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2020, 06:37:18 AM »
She could never do that here. In central Georgia we have mid 70's and I have seen 1 frost this year.
Woody