Author Topic: Semi O/T - Question about Hydro-boost Brakes behind an old stock PS pump  (Read 2563 times)

BigNate

• View Profile
Can anyone comment on the standard 50 year old PS pump's ability to drive both the PS and hydro-boost?  I found a thread on this on another forum - but figured I'd throw it out here in case anyone has specific experiences...

The back-story is that I picked up an aftermarket hydroboost setup from a friend.  This came off of his Fox Mustang corner carver toy which was getting a change in direction and the price was good enough that I bought without much research about what it would take to adapt it to my Custom.  Anyway - I think I might have found disk spindles - so the "how do I adapt this" and "will the stock pump drive it" question is now in play. 
Arrrrg.... LOL  My sig line everywhere else is somewhat political... Will that get me kicked?

sixty9cobra

• View Profile
Yes it will I have hydroboost and it stops on a dime, I did get a rebuilt pump  though.

BigNate

• View Profile
Thanks much...
Arrrrg.... LOL  My sig line everywhere else is somewhat political... Will that get me kicked?