Author Topic: Inline Autolite Intake for an FE  (Read 2392 times)

kcoffield

• View Profile
    • inlinecarb.com
Re: Inline Autolite Intake for an FE
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2023, 10:07:39 PM »
I have to admit, that is one of the coolest looking FE induction systems ever IMO!

Thanks Mark Much appreciated.

To be clear, is the base adapter proprietary? Or is that some variant of the Cleveland adapter?

The FE to 351c adapter is Jays (this forum owners) product. They can be purchased through FEPower.net. Other than the Inline carb, the rest of the hardware is by my hand.

Best,
Kelly

Jb427

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2023, 10:11:43 AM »
Kelly not sure if you said but was there a build this intake was made for? it would suite a hotrod/ratrod so well.

kcoffield

• View Profile
    • inlinecarb.com
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2023, 11:14:28 AM »
Kelly not sure if you said but was there a build this intake was made for? it would suite a hotrod/ratrod so well.

No specific build for this one. I made it as low profile as I thought I could without dorking up the performance but with the deck height of an FE, and the positioning required to align a 351c intake properly on your adapter, it is pretty tall.......likely too tall for OE hood height of most street cars, so would require a scoop. Of course as you mention, moot point for an open engine compartment car.

Though my SPF GT40 MkII should have one, I don't own an FE car at the moment. It will be for sale in the near future. I'm onto with my next project.

Best,
Kelly
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 11:20:27 AM by kcoffield »