FE Power Forums > Private Classifieds

Holley ProJection

(1/1)

cammerfe:

SOLD---SOLD---SOLD
New-in-box---Commander 950 progressive linkage Electronic Fuel Injection carburetor replacement. This package contains everything to convert your four barrel carb'd V-8 engine to EFI, except for the fuel lines. The fuel pump, all the electrics, the instructions and software and everything else, is in the box. I got this to replace the Holley EFI that I put on my truck close to 15 years ago, but never got around to installing it and it has just been setting on a shelf in my garage. After you get it running you'll need a laptop to tune with. All the hook-up stuff is supplied.

Holley told me that this sold for "about $1800.00" when it was superceded about two years ago. The replacement kit costs "well over $2000.00" so when you get this from me you will have paid less than half. Give me $950.00 and pay shipping for about 15 pounds from Metro Detroit to you and get into the 21st Century!

Ken Sheffer
cammerfe@yahoo.com
734 772 4501

FOMOGO:
 Hi Ken, I'm interested. How old (what series) is it. Thanks, Mike

cammerfe:
Hi Mike---

It's probably about five years or so old. As I indicated above, they superceded it "about two years ago" according to the tech I spoke to at Holley yesterday. The box calls it a '950 Commander'.

Give me an email address and I'll take some pictures, if you like. Or call me and I'll try to answer any questions you may have!

Ken

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version