FE Power Forums > Drag Week 2015

Drag Week in the February issue of Hot Rod

(1/3) > >>

jayb:
Just got my mitts on the issue.  Start paging through and there is Kevin, sitting against the back of his Shelby playing with his cellphone, right under the editor's column!  Scott Miller's car got a picture, and my car is on two separate pages.  Three FE cars in one issue of Hot Rod!  I'm impressed...

I have to say too that David Kennedy's editorial really hit home with me.  He was making future predictions, and figured that more and more small companies run by hot rodders would start offering performance parts, as 3D printing, CNC machining, etc. become more common.  Sounds vaguely familiar  ;D

thatdarncat:
I saw Tom P.'s post mentioning us on the other forum yesterday - I'm still waiting for my issue, the mailman must still be reading it lol. I swear he reads my National Dragster too.

Let me say thanks again to everyone here that cheered us on and to Joel, Jeff, Steve and Jay, it's great having good friends to share the experience with and for their help. 

So Jay....will you be picking up a 3D printer while you're at the PRI show?

jayb:
Not going to PRI this year, unfortunately.  However, I did just order my new 3D printer on Monday  :D

Nightmist66:

--- Quote from: jayb on December 04, 2015, 02:45:32 PM ---Not going to PRI this year, unfortunately.  However, I did just order my new 3D printer on Monday  :D

--- End quote ---

Will Barry be there again this year, and will he be showing some of your parts? I will be going.

jayb:
Barry told me he's going to be there, but he won't have a booth this year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version