FE Power Forums > Private Classifieds

Free stuff for people that don't wanna buy anything!

<< < (3/16) > >>

Drew Pojedinec:
2, cork c6 transmission pan gaskets.  -Free
I use those fancy dual rubber/metal clad gaskets so I end up with alotta extra stock gaskets.

Same goes with c6 transmission pans.... I've got stock ones, heavy gauge ones, chrome ones with drain plugs etc, they are just collecting dust.
While on the c6 thread, I've got tons of extra c6 parts laying around, planetary gears, reverse hubs, stock drums, etc, if you need something lemme know.

**************edit****************
Drain pans and gaskets, all gone!

10w30dna:
I have 7 NOS Ford C5AZ 6571 C , 427 ,Perfect Circle valve stem seals,small sleeve to install ,in the FoMoCo box. I hate to toss them out,give me a shout.Tim O'Connor  tim@428cobrajetcars.com

babybolt:
Free for forum members.  1961 Mercury 2dr hardtop body shell, came from Seattle, not restorable due to rust in the cowl and front door post area.   Trunk full of parts.   Hood is toast, I can remove it for you to make it easier to load.  Some asshat stole the power steering and linkage so the front spindles rotate freely, they are rusty anyway.  Has been sitting there on blocks for about 3 years so some rust is forming underneath.  Floorboards aren't too bad, could be used as patch panels.  Rear footwell area has been crushed upward by a fork lift operator.   Located NW PA. 

Note: Ran out of time, had to get a local junkyard to haul it away.  So, its gone.

blueoval67:
nm

machyoung:
Free magazines. Wifey says they gotta go. I have numerous (200-300, maybe even 400) Super Ford, Mustang Monthly, Mustangs and fast Fords, etc. Most from the 90's and early 2000's. I have about 8-10 boxes of them. Probably too heavy to ship, but come get them. I am in SoCal; Temecula (home) and /or Fountain Valley (work). Email me. robert @ bartwood.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version