FE Power Forums > The Road to Drag Week 2014

Hot Rod's answer on 65 Mustang Gasser legality

(1/1)

AlanCasida:
 After sending them 7 emails asking if my 65 Mustang would be legal for DW Gasser class I finally got an answer today. Or should I say a "non-answer". It is as follows:
 " Hi, Alan.
 We strongly suggest you wait until the final rules are released for 2015 Hot Rod Drag Week.  That might clear up some questions, as the final iteration of the rules are different than the proposed rules we sent out in September.  Watch for the Rules to be released this week on hotrod.com.
 Thanks"

All they had to do was say yea or nay but no, I will have to read the new rules and then re-send my pictures for a confirmation since it is up to HR staff's discretion as far as the Gasser class is concerned. I guess they are going to announce the official rules this Friday AND they are going to announce the track locations. This is good because I
 will know pretty early on how far I would need to travel and if I want to go at all.

jayb:
They are announcing the Drag Week 2015 rules at the PRI show on Friday afternoon.  I will be attending the show, and also attending the meeting where the rules will be announced, so I'll post any interesting information after the meeting.  Hope those new rules work out for both of us, Alan...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version