FE Power Forums > Warning - Buyer Beware

Question for the members regarding this board

<< < (6/6)

Joe-JDC:
Sometimes timing is EVERYTHING!  Recently I tried to buy one of the new aluminum blocks from Barry R., and was waiting on a phone call back to give pertinent information for shipping, etc.  During the couple of days it took him to call me back, I had several things happen, and it was unfortunate that I was unable to answer the phone when he did call back.  Since then, I have had many, many things happen that have taken much more than the asking $4200. for that aluminum block.  Just today my insurance adjuster finished with checking my house, garage, and tool shed for hail damage, and they will require a complete replacement.  I know Barry, DSC, and others are busy, so give them the benefit of doubt that they are intentionally not calling back at your time schedule.  For me, I still want one of those blocks, but my wallet needs a few weeks to regroup.  Just saying,  timing is everything in the machine shop businesses.  Joe-JDC

hossfish77:
I think you should leave it the way it is. I recently had a bad exsperiance with one of the venders and think I might have went a different rout if I had found this sight before hand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version