FE Power Forums > Warning - Buyer Beware

Only 2 bad experience buying parts in 32 years

(1/2) > >>

Fairlane:
Excluding a guy named Ron Miller in California 13 years ago I have only had one other bad purchasing experience for my Fairlanes. Looks like I am the lucky one from what I read!

After my father died 3 years ago I decided to finish his dream car for him and give it to my son for graduation, and the only vendor that took my money without supplying product was a guy with a big flashy sight @ Survival Motorsports ( I don’t remember his name, I think it was Harry or Barry). He told me he had numerous F.E. manifolds in stock and was ready to ship after my credit card cleared; I waited 9 weeks during the build until I couldn’t wait any longer, it was at that point he told me "I don’t have the manifold you want in stock". I was so desperate for a manifold at that time, so he had a manifold shipped from Blue Thunder (some guy named Art was on the box) and though the manifold was nice I had to pay $$$$$$$$$ for it! He left a bad taste in my mouth, and it felt like I had been had! But the things we do for are children.

jayb:
You got your parts, right?  Blue Thunder is famous for delays of FE-related products; I doubt it was Survival's fault.  I had exactly the same situation with a Blue Thunder intake, and was told by the vendor I bought it from (not Survival)  that Blue Thunder said they had it, and it turned out that they didn't.

Hmmm, I see that your only two posts are to slam a known good vendor.  I will delete the other one, because it is a duplicate of this one.

Fairlane:
I had not ordered a Blue Thunder manifold, because I wanted my dads car to match mine (I ordered edelbrock), I settled for a Blue Thunder manifold because Survival Motorsport already had my money for so long I felt I could not get it back by disputing it with my CC company.

I am sorry you feel that I am slamming Survival Motorsports, I believe in GOD, FAMILY & TRUTH, if you can’t handle that I will pray for you. This person may be a good known vendor; all I’m stating is the truth. Know I am a man guided by God (I believe sarcasm to be a sin), and if sarcasm is one of the things to be expected on this sight I will gladly leave. I believe in living a peaceful life, one with God.

fastback 427:
I don't believe jay was taking a shot at you fella. As a customer of many fe vendors I have waited years for some of my specialty pieces. I think it would have been nice to here positive things about your projects and experiences. Maybe as a god fearing man you could turn the other cheek?

Bad Byrd:

--- Quote from: Fairlane on January 29, 2014, 02:00:16 PM ---I had not ordered a Blue Thunder manifold, because I wanted my dads car to match mine (I ordered edelbrock), I settled for a Blue Thunder manifold because Survival Motorsport already had my money for so long I felt I could not get it back by disputing it with my CC company.

I am sorry you feel that I am slamming Survival Motorsports, I believe in GOD, FAMILY & TRUTH, if you can’t handle that I will pray for you. This person may be a good known vendor; all I’m stating is the truth. Know I am a man guided by God (I believe sarcasm to be a sin), and if sarcasm is one of the things to be expected on this sight I will gladly leave. I believe in living a peaceful life, one with God.

--- End quote ---

WOW!!!

If Sarcasm is a sin I am the Devil then!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version