Author Topic: Non answer from retailers  (Read 655 times)

gregaba

• View Profile
Non answer from retailers
« on: April 22, 2022, 12:07:57 PM »
I was just wondering if any one else is having a problem using the contact page for retailer's?
I sent a question to Circle D on their recommendation of what torque converter I need to order as they have 3 choice's. Been over 2 weeks now and no answer. I also sent a question to richmone gear last week with the same result's.
I know things are a little slow now due to the usual problem's but I would like to get an answer before they raise the price's.
Greg

Falcon67

• View Profile
    • Kelly's Hot Rod Page
Re: Non answer from retailers
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 01:46:04 PM »
I just busted the hell out of my rear shock mounts for my CalTrack bars - after 18 years.  Sent an email to them last Saturday from the track, got a prompt response Monday with part numbers and pricing for mounts and shocks.  Parts arrived today.  So being customer responsive lately is doable, IMHO. 

gregaba

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2022, 02:32:16 PM »
Yeah that is one of the reasons I use only Cal Tracks for my rears.
When these companys can't return a e mail question from their own website then that tells me I just might have problems when something breaks or they have enough business that they don't need my money.
So I guess I will remove Richmond gear and Circle D from my to buy from list and find other company's to buy from.
Greg

1964Fastback

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2022, 03:23:48 PM »
"Supply chain issues."

Can't get enough electrons to transmit a return e-mail.  ;D ;D

Pat
1964 Galaxie 500 2 dr Fastback, 390, 4 speed, Indianapolis Indiana