FE Power Forums > Vendor Classifieds

The Great FE Intake Comparo is back in stock!

(1/1)

jayb:
After nearly a 6 month delay, I finally received my next printing of books yesterday.  They are available now for immediate shipment.  If you are one of those folks who paid for a book and is now waiting for it, it shipped out earlier today (8/11/21), and thanks so much for your patience - Jay

http://www.fepower.net/GFEIC.html

Rory428:
Great news, Jay, this book should be in every FE fans library.  Although not likely to ever be on the New York Times Bestseller List, curious how many copies were made for the initial printing. Wondering if I am holding onto a future collector edition 1rst print copy !

turbohunter:
In our move from Cali to Gods country I was forced to choose what books/catalogs/manuals I wanted to keep (books are heavy).
This book is a must keep.

jayb:

--- Quote from: Rory428 on August 11, 2021, 08:10:47 PM ---Great news, Jay, this book should be in every FE fans library.  Although not likely to ever be on the New York Times Bestseller List, curious how many copies were made for the initial printing. Wondering if I am holding onto a future collector edition 1rst print copy !

--- End quote ---

Rory, this is the third printing, each printing is 1000 copies.  On Tuesday I hauled 2164 pounds of books back from the printer LOL!  Then I had to unload them  :(

allrightmike:
Jay, I have read and re read your very helpful book many times, (I keep it by the throne) and as soon as it begins to disassemble from use I'll be in line for a new copy, thanks.
Mike.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version